Awesome game!

CarsenGray

Awesome game!

Post by CarsenGray »

Thank you all at Giant Software for making this game (FS-17 PC) I love it!

Graphics are superb, play model is good, and I can't stop playing it. I wish I would have heard about it sooner, but better late than never. Only had it for 3 days now, and love everything about it. I loved Sim Farm ('93-94) and wished they would have kept it going, but I guess it was not popular enough back then. Anyway, thanks again for this game, keep up the great work!
FS-19 (PC)
Bernie_the_bike

Re: Awesome game!

Post by Bernie_the_bike »

Amen, Bro :-)
Gute Erträge wünscht Bernie (PS4)
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Yes, it's a absolutely fantastic game. I must say I've not played another game since I bought it back in November.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Haven't played another game since I bought FS15 last Easter...be careful it *censored* you in and takes over your life!
Straw-Walker

Post by Straw-Walker »

After 150hrs playing, still finding something new to do. The Mods are the icing on the cake.
Disk version, Update 1.4.4 on Win10 PC with Xbox controller.
http://www.g4mix.co.uk
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I said this many times, ill say it again, fs13 on PS3 was my first farm sim, i stayed up clear til noon the next day, just getting money in, now if you have a customer staying up til noon the next day, you have something here, i had my doubts about it, but dad watched YouTube videos on the matter, feel in love.
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

I haven't played another game since I went to Farming on Pc, about a month. I still don't know all the things that are possible. I'm still learning. That's what makes this game fun for me.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

This really is an awesome game. I played fs15 on a laptop that didn't even meet the minimum requirements. Now I'm playing FS17 on a desktop that can run it on high. Awesome game
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
SR-71-SST

Post by SR-71-SST »

Thank you Giants Software for FS17. I am very impressed with this game, and love learning about and driving the heavy equipment. Thanks to all the computer modders out there, for all your time and effort that you put in to add even more for players to use! I'm a PS4 player, and really appreciate being able to download the mods that are being made available. Great job on the in-game graphics. :coolnew:
PS4 ID: SR-71-SST
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

The only thing I don't like is the texture look. When I plough a field the look of the ground looks the same as unploughed ground and the design of the ground looks just like a carpet I used to have. The texture looks better in FS 17. Apart from that I'm enjoying FS 15 now.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Agreed with FS17 being an awesome game. Will love it 'til I die.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

Been two and a half weeks, and I still love the game. I stopped playing other games as well. Still learning stuff, and enjoying every minute of it. Can't wait to get a steering wheel for this game to make it even more addictive. :biggrin2: Have to wait for the end of May for that though as the one I want works with Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PCs. It is made by Hori and will not be released until May 31st. :frown: .Just going to have to have fun without it. Doubt that will be hard as I am currently enjoying the larger fields in American Outback's update, and waiting for the Big Bud DLC to get here in 2 weeks.

Oh, almost forgot, thank you to all the modders out there. Makes a great game even better. *thumbsup*
FS-19 (PC)
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

CarsenGray wrote:Can't wait to get a steering wheel for this game to make it even more addictive. :biggrin2: Have to wait for the end of May for that though as the one I want works with Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PCs. It is made by Hori and will not be released until May 31st.
Got a link?
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

FS-19 (PC)
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

When i read the title, i said to myself, ya think? Lol.