gold nuggets - maps

Preble 818

Re: gold nuggets - maps

Post by Preble 818 »

I can say Cherry Hills is 100% for nuggets. Some take a little doing and one is hidden behind another icon on the minimap after 10 are found so you need to turn off map icons to see it
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Thanks Preble...added

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
FarmerGerz18

Post by FarmerGerz18 »

cr41g_1965 wrote:A very incomplete list...list based on lastest released version

9. American Outback... yes (but there is only one nugget..which is awesome)

I didn't think there was any gold nuggets on this map. I look forward to explore.
Xbox One
rptr777

Post by rptr777 »

Ok with all the new maps can we get an update on which maps have gold nuggets now?
W1der

Post by W1der »

Reading this a thought comes to my mind ...

Why do you have to find all the nuggets before you cash in?
I think it would be a lot more realistic if you where able to sell them separately (just like eggs) ... to cash in on them as you find them (not having them show on the map ones you find 10 of them).
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

That would work, probably better tbh. Then you can decide how long you hunt for and if your happy with the amount you found
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I haven't tried to find a gold nugget since fs17 came out on GCV.. 1 time... and haven't tried on any map since then.. but if they had it that way W1der, I might find 1 or 2 just to make a little money here and there to offset costs...
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Just to clarify. You can actually collect all 100 gold nuggets on CPF 17v2 on console.

It isn't easy but with the flying log glitch it is possible.

Just depends how hard you want that 1million.

Personally I never understood the point of gold nuggets, they always felt gimmicky putting them on the map and seemed to take away from the realism.

The only use I've found for them is getting players to explore the entire map while collecting them.
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

BulletBill wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:16 pm Just to clarify. You can actually collect all 100 gold nuggets on CPF 17v2 on console.

Personally I never understood the point of gold nuggets, they always felt gimmicky putting them on the map and seemed to take away from the realism.

The only use I've found for them is getting players to explore the entire map while collecting them.
What about the 1 in the grass field next to the cow pasture isn't that 1 underground?
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Ok..so im not put into some wierd space in time etc..could someone please tell me where the nuggets are on Sandy Bay for the console version .. some say there not there the list above says they are.. or is it just the pc version has nuggets?
You keep a Troshin :hi:
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

Like BB said, I use them as a bonus but moreso as a forced explore of the map and take time to check out all the surrounding areas and see what I wouldn't normally see (and find some cool things too!)

I got stuck on CPF after getting 96 of them and after spending nearly an hour trying to get the one by the cow farm that's under the field or something, researched it and knowing that I'd never get them all, cursed and gave up !

Didn't see Lone Oak on the list, all obtainable. Plus Sussex Farm, and Shamrock Valley.
Last edited by TallPaul003 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FS17 on XBone
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

Ntw1986 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:50 am
BulletBill wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:16 pm Just to clarify. You can actually collect all 100 gold nuggets on CPF 17v2 on console.

What about the 1 in the grass field next to the cow pasture isn't that 1 underground?
Yes it is underground, all you do is using the flying log glitch you fly off the edge of the map and then back underneath the terrain.
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

BulletBill wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:38 pm

Yes it is underground, all you do is using the flying log glitch you fly off the edge of the map and then back underneath the terrain.
Thank you.
I like collecting gold nuggets as gives a boost you have to work for not just buy a box
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I can confirm all nuggets found for lone oak console
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

Ntw1986 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:10 pm
BulletBill wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:38 pm

Thank you.
I like collecting gold nuggets as gives a boost you have to work for not just buy a box
OK tried this last night. Unless I'm missing something it's pretty much impossible