Question about harvesters

fenixguy

Re: Question about harvesters

Post by fenixguy »

Erica Von wrote:we was at a restaurant tonight rare occasion to eat out. bill is my husband, well we was chatting about the Kuhn pack in FS 17 we didn't' know that a black couple was with in ear shot and the man got up and started hollering about us saying they were coons. I tried to explain that we are talking about farm equipment not name calling. had to dig out my phone and show him the Kuhn DLC pack. It didn't' do any good sheriff was called showed up and we explained the whole thing showed the dolce pack like before and sheriff had to place the guy in custody for disturbing the peace. why do black folk always think someone is name calling them ever since Obama came and went black folk have really thin skins.
That story makes me sad, mad, and makes me laugh at the same time. Guess I gotta watch for the snowflakes when talking about my farming game. It's a good thing you didn't talk about feeding the cows in front of an overweight person or breeding pigs in front of the cops. :mrgreen:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

Interesting reading. Not being a farmer by any stretch of the imagination, having grown up in Southern California, I did not know that some companies owned others. I am familiar with the auto industry and who owns who, but did not know this info regarding the farming industry. I too am partial to the NH equipment in this game mainly due to the color schemes, but also since red is my least favorite color and it seems the farming industry's favorite as most equipment I have seen is either red, or has red in it. LOL Now that I live in central California in a raisin/grape growing community I did have a month or two experience on a 40 acre farm, but the owner kept most of it fallow, and only had one 40 year old Massey-Ferguson on hand to tend to the rest.
FS-19 (PC)
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

It's the same with Same and Deutz Fahr . They are owned by SDF. also own lamborghini and hurlimann. My Same Explorer Mk II at home looks identical inside and out to the 90 hp hurlimann in game
Playing on Ps4
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

eric21 wrote:
King_royle21 wrote:I noticed the fendt harvesters(mod) and the Massey Ferguson harvesters look identical both in the game and IRL does anybody know why this is?
Same with New Holland and Case tractors and Challanger and fednt tractors. I suggest reading about agco and CNH
Only the 1000 series Fendt made its way to wearing Challenger badges and yellow, the other rowcrop tractors are currently rebadged Masseys. While many technologies are shared, there are still many differences between the Masseys & Fendts. ;)
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

And because the new holland, massey, fendt does not come with the choice of two tires in front.
Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

RFERIGOLO wrote:And because the new holland, massey, fendt does not come with the choice of two tires in front.
The t8 newholland doesn't have the option, but the 8700 series Massey and 900 series Fendt have the option of front & real duals. ;)
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Erica Von wrote:we was at a restaurant tonight rare occasion to eat out. bill is my husband, well we was chatting about the Kuhn pack in FS 17 we didn't' know that a black couple was with in ear shot and the man got up and started hollering about us saying they were coons. I tried to explain that we are talking about farm equipment not name calling. had to dig out my phone and show him the Kuhn DLC pack. It didn't' do any good sheriff was called showed up and we explained the whole thing showed the dolce pack like before and sheriff had to place the guy in custody for disturbing the peace. why do black folk always think someone is name calling them ever since Obama came and went black folk have really thin skins.
:-D :-D :-D I'm not saying anything, I don't wanna get banned. :-) Just maybe a little, that for me as a European, American ways are sometimes weird. :-)

P.S. just out of curiosity from what I know from TV: are you allowed to say "black couple?"
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2: