What's your ZEN in FS17?

BreadedVirus

What's your ZEN in FS17?

Post by BreadedVirus »

My ZEN has to be baling.

Doesn't matter if it's grass, straw, hay or silage bales...I'm all over it.

I'll harvest a field of wheat or barley just so I can bale it. I'll go mow a grass field just so I can bale hay, grass and I'll get the bale wrappers out and get me silage bales.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
jenna_q

Re: What's your ZEN in FS17?

Post by jenna_q »

As odd as this may sound I love cultivating and plowing is pretty fun as well, so long as it's not a moldboard. Give me those Jympa plows or those Lemken Dolomit plows. Then if you add the Kompaktor to the of back of the Dolomit with the Case Quadtrac and I could do that all day long. I am really looking forward to the Cultiplow, Swifter and Flexicoil in the Big Bud DLC.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

Only been playing for a couple of weeks now, but I would have to say the harvesting. Especially now that I have that 46ft NH header. After upgrading to the top of the line NH harvester with my nugget cash, I can't wait to get out there and decimate those three starter fields in GCV. And am also looking forward to the Big Bud DLC.
FS-19 (PC)
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

I like a good bit of mowing, myself. Can't beat having a nice big grass field to go at and firing up a set of triple mowers, or the big M, with a baler/wrapper following and turning it all into silage.
Second best is picking them all up with the autostacker and selling them!
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

Mine is creating and expanding fields, for some reason I loose all sense of time and can't get enough.
Playing in Pacific Northwest (NE Oregon) on Xbox One and PC.
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

I kinda finda anything wood related, whether its logging, pallets, wood chips or anything that involves putting logs into for a product very satisfying in some way, oh yeah, cutting grass too. This whole game is for me.
W1der

Post by W1der »

I have not gotten there yet with FS17 (besides wood pallets) ... but "production" where you have to use all the different "elements" in the game to create a/the product.
Any tips on great mods for this would be nice ... :this:

I liked the beekeeping mod for FS15 ... I know that there is one for FS17, but I do not like how it looks (the buildings used in FS15 was a lot better looking) :neutralnew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

W1der wrote:
Any tips on great mods for this would be nice .. :neutralnew:
These mods are great, If you can find them already in a map, it gives you something different to do.

Edit by guil. Link removed
W1der

Post by W1der »

Metal Moss wrote:
W1der wrote:
These mods are great, If you can find them already in a map, it gives you something different to do.
WARNING ... do not click on that link!
(Possibly adware scam "or even worse" pops up.)
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

Baling is good. I have the Kuhn DLC so I use the round baler/wrapper combi for my silage usually, or sometimes the square baler and wrapper for something different.

Baling straw can pay good money too, got 332 bales off one field last night and sold for $95,000.

I like cultivation and seeding too, if I don't drive myself, I can happily sit and watch the workers driving. Especially with some of the nice 4x4 tractors and plows, cultivator and seeder mods I have.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
CrashLando

Post by CrashLando »

Mowing, Rowing, Tedding and foraging. Nothing better.
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

Metal Moss wrote:
W1der wrote:

sorry, I'm still within a few months of moving to PC, so I'm still new at getting mods. I just close those pop ups out really fast to avoid them. No more links will be posted by me, I was trying to help. I guess I just thought people were smart enough to know what they were supost to be downloading.

Edit: I just downloaded a mod from Farming Simulators twitter link, and It brought me to the same download page as the link I posted above, so its alright for farming simulator people to suggest downloading a mod from a place where if you click the wrong thing, you might get adware or something else. That's why I thought it was alright for me to.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Metal Moss wrote:
Metal Moss wrote:
W1der wrote:

sorry, I'm still within a few months of moving to PC, so I'm still new at getting mods. I just close those pop ups out really fast to avoid them. No more links will be posted by me, I was trying to help. I guess I just thought people were smart enough to know what they were supost to be downloading.

Edit: I just downloaded a mod from Farming Simulators twitter link, and It brought me to the same download page as the link I posted above, so its alright for farming simulator people to suggest downloading a mod from a place where if you click the wrong thing, you might get adware or something else. That's why I thought it was alright for me to.
No worries on my behalf ...
But there is a lot of youngsters around here that might not think twice ... :smileynew:

The pop up I got was tricky though ... not able to close it down and it went "full screen" on me.
Had to close the browser completely to get rid of it!
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

yeah your right W1der, I just wish all those good mods were easy for everyone to get with no problems. I'm sure there are other places to get those factory mods w/o crazy pop ups, but If you can find them already in a map, it's probably best. I don't want to ruin a Zen topic.
OnlyMe

Post by OnlyMe »

My Zen moments in FS17 are definitely cultivating. Low constant rumble of the engine, the soft kinda rippling sound the cultivator makes... :chinese:
Playing on PS4