American Outback map glitch (bug?)

CarsenGray

American Outback map glitch (bug?)

Post by CarsenGray »

Hello all,

I know I have read on these forums somewhere warning people not to do any missions on field 17 because you cannot complete it. Something about it being the wrong size or something. Well, I just spent 2 hours and 20 minutes doing a mission on field 19 because the payout was supposed to be $84k. I finished the whole map, and not one sugar beet, (I think that was what it was) was left standing, and I still had 62:32 left on the clock, and no mission end. I was expecting it to end early while I was on the last row like all the other missions I have run do. So stay away from field 19 if you don't want to waste your time. *thumbsdown*
FS-19 (PC)
Guil

Re: American Outback map glitch (bug?)

Post by Guil »

Field 19 is the bugged one. It's way bigger than the game thinks so you don't get enough time to complete it.
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

The update for the American Outback map is currently undergoing testing and hopefully should be live this week and by all accounts that is one of the bugs that should be fixed.
Guil

Post by Guil »

SOMS2 has it listed as one of the fixes in the thread in modding.
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

Well, that explains it. I thought it was 17 that was bugged.
FS-19 (PC)
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

Anyone report issues with field 17? The reason I ask, is because I just went back to my American Outback toon, and it was field 17 that did not let me finish the mission, not 19. The big one to the right of mine (I bought 18), not the long thin one to the left. (19) I knew I had read somewhere that 19 was the problem, that is why I went to 17, but in my first post, I put the wrong field number. :frown:
FS-19 (PC)
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

CarsenGray wrote:Anyone report issues with field 17? The reason I ask, is because I just went back to my American Outback toon, and it was field 17 that did not let me finish the mission, not 19. The big one to the right of mine (I bought 18), not the long thin one to the left. (19) I knew I had read somewhere that 19 was the problem, that is why I went to 17, but in my first post, I put the wrong field number. :frown:
You could just go into your XML files and give yourself the money. Go to the farming Simulator folder on your computer->savegame x (which ever one you saved it to)->career.xml (or something like that-> then find money and edit that number. Hit save and your done!
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

The American Outback update has just come out. And some of the fields are huge. Looks like the author is anticipating Big Bud showing up. *thumbsup*
FS-19 (PC)
BC144601

Post by BC144601 »

CarsenGray wrote:Hello all,

I know I have read on these forums somewhere warning people not to do any missions on field 17 because you cannot complete it. Something about it being the wrong size or something. Well, I just spent 2 hours and 20 minutes doing a mission on field 19 because the payout was supposed to be $84k. I finished the whole map, and not one sugar beet, (I think that was what it was) was left standing, and I still had 62:32 left on the clock, and no mission end. I was expecting it to end early while I was on the last row like all the other missions I have run do. So stay away from field 19 if you don't want to waste your time. *thumbsdown*
The map update is out and the issues you are describing have been addressed.
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

Thank you. I downloaded it last night, and am playing on it right now. :biggrin2: I love the big fields close to the farm, 7 and 8. They are the perfect for combining into one, as I see a few others on the map are as well. Have not tried to run a mission on 19 yet as I have been trying to get the 7 and 8 fields down in price. Bought 7, now working on 8, :biggrin2:
FS-19 (PC)
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

I have done the missions on both 19 and 17 and are working fine.
PS4
PS5
hummerh1fan

Post by hummerh1fan »

ps4 version broken. cant unload chaff at biogas tryed all trailers nothing works
Guil

Post by Guil »

hummerh1fan wrote:ps4 version broken. cant unload chaff at biogas tryed all trailers nothing works
What do you mean you can't unload? There is no unload trigger in the bga clamps anymore so you have to use tip here.
hummerh1fan

Post by hummerh1fan »

Guil wrote:
hummerh1fan wrote:ps4 version broken. cant unload chaff at biogas tryed all trailers nothing works
What do you mean you can't unload? There is no unload trigger in the bga clamps anymore so you have to use tip here.

ahhh that why it whont work thx
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Did giants forget to add the trigger, or is there a reason that it Isn't ingame?