Lorry/trucks potensials for consoles

FarmerGamer

Lorry/trucks potensials for consoles

Post by FarmerGamer »

I know its written a lot about truck/lorry mods for consoles before, but again it seems like it just goes down in the drains.
Would it ever be possible for a hooklift truck for consoles? The reason I ask, we got a lot of good mods for consoles and thanks to the modders for that (again)
But small maps with narrow roads makes it impossible for a big semi-flatbed or a tractor with a big flatbed trailer. A lorry would do it better in place.

I quess a mod / lizard dlc or something would again be highly appriciated for console players. So modders and giants, we are still begging :gamer: farm on!
Deadeye

Re: Lorry/trucks potensials for consoles

Post by Deadeye »

Agreed! I would love to see a name like Peterbilt or Kenworth added into a future version of the game.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Deadeye wrote:Agreed! I would love to see a name like Peterbilt or Kenworth added into a future version of the game.
I think the op means the hooklift ones and shorter trailers
FarmerGamer

Post by FarmerGamer »

Most wanted would be a MAN / Tatra or Lizard cab over engine truck with flatbed or hooklift. Would be great in the forestry too
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

I like the in-game conventional truck (with the single rear axle) but I would love to see it with tandem rear axles. I like that it doesn't have a sleeper cab. With the tandem rear axles it would be a perfect American farm truck!

Thanks
Farmall jod

Post by Farmall jod »

Having the ability to have a tipper body, hook lift or flat deck on the back on the truck when hauling a tipper wagons would be awesome
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

eric21 wrote:
Deadeye wrote:Agreed! I would love to see a name like Peterbilt or Kenworth added into a future version of the game.
My apologies..Maybe I did get a bit off topic there. But I would go way further than just a hooklift truck. This game could seriously benefit from any and all kinds of trucks. And a hooklift truck would be a great addition for a dlc.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Virgo_Dog

Post by Virgo_Dog »

goose-neck or fifth wheel option for the pick-ups would be a good option too.
Forum - MacBook Pro
FS 19 - PS 4
Maps - Mercury Farms
Bring back stubble burning and Mangol-wurzels
novass

Post by novass »

Yes,I agreed with you all.the Lizard conventional with a sleeper,needs to go.the sleeper part is wrong for a work truck.also the last drive axle isn't a drive set...ut needs to be made driven....we need trucks/pickups...badly!!....Chris
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Deadeye wrote:
eric21 wrote:
My apologies..Maybe I did get a bit off topic there. But I would go way further than just a hooklift truck. This game could seriously benefit from any and all kinds of trucks. And a hooklift truck would be a great addition for a dlc.
You can say that again, dont literally say it again, you know what i mean lol.