delivering wool

packer_fan

delivering wool

Post by packer_fan »

first off, i'm using a pc. is there a trailer or something i can use to haul more than one pallet of wool at a time to the spinnery? is it as simple as buying a tipper or low loader? that way it cuts down on trips and makes the most of a high price.
Erica Von

Re: delivering wool

Post by Erica Von »

Im on console i do not know if yu can save wool till yu get certian number of pallets.

I know in fs15 it would not let yu save back palletts of wool cause bb i tried to save it up and it poofed the pallet i saved back.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

it is as simple as buying a bale trailer or low loader... put on as many as you can and take them all at once !

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Or if you're lazy or can't afford a flat bed, just put them in a tipper. I like seeing them strapped on a flatbed myself.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
cpu_m_rossi

Post by cpu_m_rossi »

Erica Von wrote:Im on console i do not know if yu can save wool till yu get certian number of pallets.

I know in fs15 it would not let yu save back palletts of wool cause bb i tried to save it up and it poofed the pallet i saved back.
I saved wool pallets in fs 15 I put them on the low loader trailer till I had 5 or 6 pallets on the Xbox One
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

cpu_m_rossi wrote:
Erica Von wrote:Im on console i do not know if yu can save wool till yu get certian number of pallets.

I saved wool pallets in fs 15 I put them on the low loader trailer till I had 5 or 6 pallets on the Xbox One
You haven't been on in a long time, but i have the bale trailer with the raising and lowering side bars.
mespalin

Post by mespalin »

I just move them to another spot, so more pallets can spawn. Once I have about 16 or more pallets staged I use the telehandler to load them on a flatbed and haul to sell point. Been using the lizard lowloader mod, great trailer. Every once in a while I run into a pallet limit; anyone know what the max # of pallets you can have is?
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

It is 40 pallets total.
PS4
mespalin

Post by mespalin »

Awesome, thanks Canada!
FS17/PS4/CPF/OSF/Oakfield/Lone Oak/Seasons
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

mespalin wrote:Awesome, thanks Canada!
Your welcome *thumbsup*
PS4
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Last night I loaded 4 pallets on a flat bed trailer moved it to the sell point and it bought them all out I didn't have to unload just leave the trailer there. Got 96k for the load. Issue was getting the trailer out of the sell zone it was like stuck, had to reset the trailer.
ouhaha

Post by ouhaha »

I use the pick-up truck, it can load 2 pallets of wool, and strap them on. Nice too is the speed of that truck.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

ouhaha wrote:I use the pick-up truck, it can load 2 pallets of wool, and strap them on. Nice too is the speed of that truck.
2 pallets of wool stacked on top of each other on the back of that pickup truck and you managed to speed without any problems?
PS5 / FS22
ouhaha

Post by ouhaha »

RODHA wrote:
ouhaha wrote:I use the pick-up truck, it can load 2 pallets of wool, and strap them on. Nice too is the speed of that truck.
2 pallets of wool stacked on top of each other on the back of that pickup truck and you managed to speed without any problems?
two fits after one another. I open the back of the pickup while loading, and close it back after. Then put the tension belts.

Sometimes one side of the pallet is resting a little on the side of the truck, but not a problem.

High speed is ok, but watch out in corners, especially if the road is bumpy.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

ouhaha wrote:
RODHA wrote:
two fits after one another. I open the back of the pickup while loading, and close it back after. Then put the tension belts.

Sometimes one side of the pallet is resting a little on the side of the truck, but not a problem.

High speed is ok, but watch out in corners, especially if the road is bumpy.
I think I just couldn't imagine it.
Which pickup is that? The standard old Lizard pickup or a mod?
I'm asking because if this really works with the in game pickup I could use this method.
PS5 / FS22