To console players only no pc pls

darkestsoul00

To console players only no pc pls

Post by darkestsoul00 »

Hey everyone just want to say stop requesting mod aimlessly! Their is only a hand full of modders who do console mods GIVE them respect and you will get more mods. Say their mods arent good will turn them off. Now we all should get through our heads pc players dont like us console player even though we out number them so many of the modders wont make mods for console. Now console cant do script mods for security reasons understand. Only way we could get a script mod is if giants updates the script in thats the only way. Now for the last this i have to say is that pc players pls dont post comments on this page.
Ps4 player
stevoxsi

Re: To console players only no pc pls

Post by stevoxsi »

I second that! Be glad of what you are given!
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Thread is pointless, console people will complain, this thread will make it worse, modders will ignore threads like these.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

comments
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

So far the mods I have seen are great!, I have not tried everyone just a few of them as I have a limit to what I can download on my xbox 1.
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

So I'm a pic player, and i like consolistas & pc user all the same. I think it's a shame that a lot of scripts are not available to console , like follow me, gps, Fabrikscript and I think Giants would do well to put these in the game and allow therefore more mods on console. I am with you in this!
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

pc people complain to so don't make this all about console people. to prove it awhile back consoles received a mod that wasn't on pc and pc people where complaining of why it was on consoles and not pc. and the mod was the Fendt 800 Vario
PrincessJessi84

lefe1 wrote:pc people complain to so don't make this all about console people. to prove it awhile back consoles received a mod that wasn't on pc and pc people where complaining of why it was on consoles and not pc. and the mod was the Fendt 800 Vario
I would like to go on record and state that my comments on the thread about the Fendt were purely sarcastic lol
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
darkestsoul00

Post by darkestsoul00 »

lefe1 wrote:pc people complain to so don't make this all about console people. to prove it awhile back consoles received a mod that wasn't on pc and pc people where complaining of why it was on consoles and not pc. and the mod was the Fendt 800 Vario
Majority of the complaining is done by console players thus the reason i put this up. I never said that pc players don't complain.
Ps4 player
Jagdedge123

Post by Jagdedge123 »

Well, what do "scripts" mean, for the sake of asking?
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Jagdedge123 wrote:Well, what do "scripts" mean, for the sake of asking?
Scripted mods are things like GPS, follow me, course play, feed mixer, etc. Commands for these mods are scripts. If they are created by a modder then they are not allowed by Sony/Microsoft. The one exception were the 4Real mods but those were turned over to Giants by the creator so being that they are now Giants property they added the "scripts" to the base game.
PS4
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:
I would like to go on record and state that my comments on the thread about the Fendt were purely sarcastic lol
I know you where being sarcastic. :lol: but some of the others wasn't
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

darkestsoul00 wrote:
Majority of the complaining is done by console players thus the reason i put this up. I never said that pc players don't complain.
but you also have to look at it this way that there's more young children that own or have a console than a pc. and I think that's why there's more complaining on consoles. because most are little kids complaining. and there are people that just likes to get stuff started
PrincessJessi84

lefe1 wrote:I know you where being sarcastic. :lol: but some of the others wasn't
yea I get that.. its really sad too.. I mean.. we don't hurt for any mods on pc.. the mod scene is barely gaining momentum at this point and ive got such a diverse selection of equipment on my farm(s).. don't get me wrong.. there r some areas that imo r still lacking a bit like with semi trucks and pick up trucks.. ive tried dozens of each and have not been impressed as most of them r really crappy conversions from fs15.. a more specific example is ive been trying to find a large front loader.. something to fill my extra large semi tipper in a few scoops.. and there r a few out there.. but the ones ive seen have so many bugs.. and lots of them have terrible textures and stuff.. my point is that where there r areas for improvement in the pc mod scene which I'm sure will get better with time it kills me to see pc players say something about a console specific mod.. like seriously!? especially tractors.. I mean seriously there r some fantastic mod tractors.. ive gotten REALLY picky about my mods and ive got probably 20 different sized mod tractors to choose from.. everything from new off the show room to used rust buckets that I can get cheap on a new save.. but console has had what.. like 3 mod tractors total? only 2 if u count giants having put the valtra out for Christmas.. so yea.. I absolutely get what u r saying.. as to the op he needs to go onto some of the pc mod sites.. it only seems one sided here because most pc users don't get their mods from here.. THIS community is represented by majority console users because this is their main source for information and their only source for mods.. but for pc we have dozens of forums like steam for example.. and don't even get me started on all the outlets for mods.. and if u go to some of the sites u will see pc users making most of the stuff on this forum seem tame and complementary in contrast.. any time I want a mod I see what the community has to say first and the quickest and often easiest way to do that is in the comments.. and some of the comments on pc mods make me not wanna live on this planet anymore
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
darkestsoul00

Post by darkestsoul00 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote:
lefe1 wrote:I know you where being sarcastic. :lol: but some of the others wasn't
yea I get that.. its really sad too.. I mean.. we don't hurt for any mods on pc.. the mod scene is barely gaining momentum at this point and ive got such a diverse selection of equipment on my farm(s).. don't get me wrong.. there r some areas that imo r still lacking a bit like with semi trucks and pick up trucks.. ive tried dozens of each and have not been impressed as most of them r really crappy conversions from fs15.. a more specific example is ive been trying to find a large front loader.. something to fill my extra large semi tipper in a few scoops.. and there r a few out there.. but the ones ive seen have so many bugs.. and lots of them have terrible textures and stuff.. my point is that where there r areas for improvement in the pc mod scene which I'm sure will get better with time it kills me to see pc players say something about a console specific mod.. like seriously!? especially tractors.. I mean seriously there r some fantastic mod tractors.. ive gotten REALLY picky about my mods and ive got probably 20 different sized mod tractors to choose from.. everything from new off the show room to used rust buckets that I can get cheap on a new save.. but console has had what.. like 3 mod tractors total? only 2 if u count giants having put the valtra out for Christmas.. so yea.. I absolutely get what u r saying.. as to the op he needs to go onto some of the pc mod sites.. it only seems one sided here because most pc users don't get their mods from here.. THIS community is represented by majority console users because this is their main source for information and their only source for mods.. but for pc we have dozens of forums like steam for example.. and don't even get me started on all the outlets for mods.. and if u go to some of the sites u will see pc users making most of the stuff on this forum seem tame and complementary in contrast.. any time I want a mod I see what the community has to say first and the quickest and often easiest way to do that is in the comments.. and some of the comments on pc mods make me not wanna live on this planet anymore
Well said *thumbsup*
Ps4 player