To console players only no pc pls

Jagdedge123

Re: To console players only no pc pls

Post by Jagdedge123 »

canadafarms wrote:
Jagdedge123 wrote:Well, what do "scripts" mean, for the sake of asking?
Scripted mods are things like GPS, follow me, course play, feed mixer, etc. Commands for these mods are scripts. If they are created by a modder then they are not allowed by Sony/Microsoft. The one exception were the 4Real mods but those were turned over to Giants by the creator so being that they are now Giants property they added the "scripts" to the base game.
Gotcha. thanks.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I for one, am not like most PC players. I fully respect console players and have friends on consoles. I like both PC and console, but I prefer PC over console any day though. :) This debate with PC players hating console players needs to be solved. I know that console players may or may not get script mods, but people shouldn't tease them about it. It is just embarrassing reading the two sides fighting about something not worth fighting for. We need to settle it, and move on with our day. I am sorry to include this, but it is like the black and white race debate. We are all the same, no matter color, "We all Bleed Red."

I think very ignorant PC players hate console players. I do not get offended when people think all PC players hate console players, but it is very stereotypical to us PC players. Which I find very embarrassing to see PC players bashing console players, seeing that I am a PC player. It is just not needed.

Whoof! Rant and vent complete, for some reason I feel better, how odd. :lol:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
darkestsoul00

Post by darkestsoul00 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:I for one, am not like most PC players. I fully respect console players and have friends on consoles. I like both PC and console, but I prefer PC over console any day though. :) This debate with PC players hating console players needs to be solved. I know that console players may or may not get script mods, but people shouldn't tease them about it. It is just embarrassing reading the two sides fighting about something not worth fighting for. We need to settle it, and move on with our day. I am sorry to include this, but it is like the black and white race debate. We are all the same, no matter color, "We all Bleed Red."

I think very ignorant PC players hate console players. I do not get offended when people think all PC players hate console players, but it is very stereotypical to us PC players. Which I find very embarrassing to see PC players bashing console players, seeing that I am a PC player. It is just not needed.

Whoof! Rant and vent complete, for some reason I feel better, how odd. :lol:
Thanks for your comment is well recieved on my end. In all honesty i do play games on pc. Just cant afford a good one so i can play games like this.
Ps4 player
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

darkestsoul00 wrote:Now we all should get through our heads pc players dont like us console player even though we out number them so many of the modders wont make mods for console.
Modders don't make mods for consoles, because they don't like console players !?!?!? :confusednew: :confusednew:

What kind of a logic is that ???

This is not a war for god's sake. It is just unbelievable how you youngsters see things...
PS5 / FS22
FarmerGamer

Post by FarmerGamer »

Not every thing is complaining, requests for mods for consoles are also ment for giants and possible dlc'.
Telling the forum what we want for consoles may result in dlc's ? Who knows ... I appriciate all mods from modders and thank you again! But at first when i started playing i thought giants and co made the mods too, stupidly
marcelinhonl

Post by marcelinhonl »

Well I am a console player on the xbox one. I like the mods that are already on xbox. But what I really want to see is some more truck mods for forestry or a nice forestry map. Couple of months ago I saw the badass tatra 4x4 mod whit the hook for containers. I still hope it's coming to console because is a badass thing. I have a really good pc but I like playing this game from my couch and not from my desk. So Modders keep up the good work!!
FarmerGamer

Post by FarmerGamer »

marcelinhonl wrote:Well I am a console player on the xbox one. I like the mods that are already on xbox. But what I really want to see is some more truck mods for forestry or a nice forestry map. Couple of months ago I saw the badass tatra 4x4 mod whit the hook for containers. I still hope it's coming to console because is a badass thing. I have a really good pc but I like playing this game from my couch and not from my desk. So Modders keep up the good work!!

Totally agreed!
darkestsoul00

Post by darkestsoul00 »

marcelinhonl wrote:Well I am a console player on the xbox one. I like the mods that are already on xbox. But what I really want to see is some more truck mods for forestry or a nice forestry map. Couple of months ago I saw the badass tatra 4x4 mod whit the hook for containers. I still hope it's coming to console because is a badass thing. I have a really good pc but I like playing this game from my couch and not from my desk. So Modders keep up the good work!!

Just a friendly heads up this isnt a request thread i have one for that in mods section
Ps4 player
marcelinhonl

Post by marcelinhonl »

Dude..... is your reading that bad ?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Hes not requesting it, he just wants to see it.
marcelinhonl

Post by marcelinhonl »

Exactly BigC92!!!
Magnarex

Post by Magnarex »

darkestsoul00 wrote:Hey everyone just want to say stop requesting mod aimlessly!
Don't read them and move on. Problem solved. It's not like they're putting in work orders that you have to complete.
“I'm not going out of my way looking for devils; but I wouldn't step out of my path to let one go by.”
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

I've read just the OP, not the whole discussion, but man - you ARE right! Plus one more reason: I come here to discuss a game I like to play. But what am I supposed to say to "I want this mod, I want that mod?"
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
dazdaman2014

Post by dazdaman2014 »

me and my partner both play on console and we both happy with what mods we get plus also a lot of it the mods cant be converted to console due to licensing scripts etc.

To all modder's please keep up the good work
Jagdedge123

Post by Jagdedge123 »

Right, well what they should do in effort to alleviate these issues. is just come out with a "PC Discussion" and a 'Console Discussion". Given we seemingly have folks in large numbers on each of the platforms, there may be certain threads that confuse people.

In that, a console player may see a mod (or topic), and think that mod applies to them. And so they inquire, which is the natural thing to do, and confuses the matter.

So, Modders can go to the proper platform (s) to explain their mods. It would be the same for threads not posted in the right portion of the forum. The Moderator would simply move the thread to the right portion of the forum (say from the PC area, to the Console area), and eliminate and/or move comments that do not belong there.

It's all just a question of organizing things.

At the same time however, no matter what you may do, whenever you put something in the public arena, be it a Mod, or a piece of Art, or a product you may sell, or cook, or a post or thread, is never going to be beyond scrutiny. People will enjoy it, or dislike it, what not.

The best thing to do, is if you don't want constructive scrutiny (key word, constructive), don't put out a product for public view. Personally, although i enjoy the mods, i would much rather see Giants putting out more, in regards to maps and more content.