eric21

Re: Petition for an Updated Classic Pack for FS17

Post by eric21 »

Read what lis has said
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

eric21 wrote:Read what lis has said
We all did, hes sending the message back to giants for discussion (correct me if im wrong Lis) Then we will see, but i do know there hard at work with getting contracts, making DLC's, but this thread could be put on the "back burner" for now, Ik Lis said Petitions do nothing, but this is a good discussion on the classics dlc pack, lis what is your thoughts, would you like to see more brands in the classics pack? Give us your imput on the matter.
novass

Post by novass »

I sure they listen,we buy the game disc's and dlc.without us there is no fs games.its for us..so they can make money.its in there best interest to listen,and do there best to give us what we want..why not.I think they'll listen.I'm on the petition list to.I do love this sim..its great.please Giant hear us..thank you....Chris
ouhaha

Post by ouhaha »

sign me up. I'm wondering since day 1 when Classics DLC will be avaiable for FS17!

FS13 and FS15, I used it massively! Especially the small baler and pick-up trailer, so fun! With a ramp, and empty it in the mixer wagon :)

And yes, the open cab tractors were nice, and all a bit different... dirt-cheap, and fantastic combo with Courseplay !! Many tractors driving around, so beautiful...
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

yeah put me on the list, as already said not much the petition will do other than show a list of active forum members who want the same thing, which can't hurt anything now can it. Im sure everyone thinks a little differently when they think of a classic pack but here is my view on it. I thought the old pack were cool and all but I just never got much use out of them in the actual game. They were just too small to do any actual work with on my farms. I think it would be cool to add some older big equipment as well. Maybe even just some older versions of equipment already in the game. I know I would love a Challenger MT865 (A model) tractor on my farm, they were the nicest looking ones if you ask me. I know that might get a little iffy with the CAT logo and all...but hey Challenger is a registered trademark of Caterpillar so...who knows. Better yet would be an old challenger 55 or a 95E.... you get the picture. Could be any of the brands already in the game, just give me some of there older equipment of different sizes and I will be very happy! A larger older combine would be cool too, maybe a Case 2388? Would be cool if the classics could be purchase as "used" with higher maintenance costs but lower initial price? Thoughts?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Ooooo, I think we share the same love for the Case IH 2388 combine. *thumbsup* A really, really cool combine, I have always admired those combines, but never actually got to ride in one before. :frown:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

Add me to the list. More equipment is always good.
FS-19 (PC)
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Like i said we dont need a clean Slate, we just want more, we have a boat load of brands in game, so add the tractors, combines, balers, seeders, everything farming related we want on there.
novass

Post by novass »

Amen !...any and all.for me the ones in the fs13/15 were an are great..loved the little hatz...sounded like it had a rod knocking..but so cool..usrd it all the time....Chris
Farmer John 16

Post by Farmer John 16 »

Count me in! This would be great to have!
Playing on PS4
JTstractors

Post by JTstractors »

Add me too!!!
Showdizzle

Post by Showdizzle »

Agree with classics adding great value to the game. Forum users represents at best 0..1% percent of the installed base. Therefore a petition will gain no traction.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Showdizzle wrote:Agree with classics adding great value to the game. Forum users represents at best 0..1% percent of the installed base. Therefore a petition will gain no traction.
At least we're having fun. *thumbsup* :hi:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Garion

Post by Garion »

Add me too, loved that pack
Farming on PC *thumbsup* and PS4 :biggrin2:
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
Showdizzle wrote:Agree with classics adding great value to the game. Forum users represents at best 0..1% percent of the installed base. Therefore a petition will gain no traction.
At least we're having fun. *thumbsup* :hi:
Yeah and its putting the thought out there for Giants to see, not that we are going to "force" Giants into making this pack, but with this, if they can see that a high percentage of their active forum members want the same thing, I would say its safe to think a high percentage of people not on the forum would also want the same? I would think Giants want to release DLC's that their customers want, you don't make much money if your consumers don't like your product. Even if it is a free DLC, it still makes the game that much more enjoyable, driving you to want to purchase the next release as well.