Low Loaders

ChiFarmer

Low Loaders

Post by ChiFarmer »

Hi all: I know there are a couple of Low Loaders in the game, But they only work with your smaller equipment.
I've searched the sites all over and can not find one that can handle the bigger equipment like Combines of higher capacities.
Bigger Tractors can be handled easy if I have double or triple wheel setups as one or more of the tires will catch.
Any suggestions or ideas with maybe links or names of the mod sites I would be most grateful. Thanks: Ricky
Stay Safe ` Don't Text and Farm
RODHA

Re: Low Loaders

Post by RODHA »

Which platform are you on?
If you are on console you've no luck for now.

But if your are on PC I've heard at least a couple of mods capable of handling Combines and bigger equipments.
As I'm a console player, I don't know the links though
PS5 / FS22
aklein

Post by aklein »

This trailer works good. https://www.modland.net/farming-simulat ... ailer.html You can expand the deck with some extra planks and expand the ramps or narrow the ramps. I used it to haul a sugarbeet harvester around the map.
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

They just don't want console users to be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :frown:
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

lol the barrelcore can't turn with the trailer connected. So modded truck needed to use it. Which we don't have. So it's a half working trailer. Just like all the other half working mods out there, keep it on pc. Us consoles have enough stuff to play with that's actually useable :lol:
Good thing about being on console, all the mods work :)
aklein

Post by aklein »

The initial poster never stated their platform. the locking script alone would keep this trailer away from consoles.

It turns find and dandy with several trucks on PC. Some of the trucks even have movable 5th wheels so you can move it back further if there is an issue with it hitting.
ChiFarmer

Post by ChiFarmer »

RODHA wrote:Which platform are you on?
If you are on console you've no luck for now.

But if your are on PC I've heard at least a couple of mods capable of handling Combines and bigger equipments.
As I'm a console player, I don't know the links though
Thanks for you reply, Sorry I forgot I am on PC.
ChiFarmer

Post by ChiFarmer »

aklein wrote:This trailer works good. https://www.modland.net/farming-simulat ... ailer.html You can expand the deck with some extra planks and expand the ramps or narrow the ramps. I used it to haul a sugarbeet harvester around the map.
Cool I just downloaded it and am getting ready to give it a shot now.
Believe it or not I saw it once but didn't get it for some reason, And have been looking for it every since Thanks.
ChiFarmer

Post by ChiFarmer »

Bradleyson wrote:lol the barrelcore can't turn with the trailer connected. So modded truck needed to use it. Which we don't have. So it's a half working trailer. Just like all the other half working mods out there, keep it on pc. Us consoles have enough stuff to play with that's actually useable :lol:
i won't argue there.
"BUT" I still prefer PC as we have no restrictions on what we do with them where console is restricted by hardware as will as licensing limitations.
Hardware limitations on a PC is only dictated by our wallet not the system itself. But that's just my opinion.
ChiFarmer

Post by ChiFarmer »

aklein wrote:The initial poster never stated their platform. the locking script alone would keep this trailer away from consoles.

It turns find and dandy with several trucks on PC. Some of the trucks even have movable 5th wheels so you can move it back further if there is an issue with it hitting.
I'm on PC sorry I didn't mention it.
What truck are you talking about that has the moveable wheels. "THANKS"...
I've seen the ones that are extended but not those type.
Guil

Post by Guil »

The wheels aren't movable, the fifth wheel is on some. The fifth wheel is the name given to the hitching mechanism on the back of a truck.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

ChiFarmer wrote:
Bradleyson wrote:lol the barrelcore can't turn with the trailer connected. So modded truck needed to use it. Which we don't have. So it's a half working trailer. Just like all the other half working mods out there, keep it on pc. Us consoles have enough stuff to play with that's actually useable :lol:
i won't argue there.
"BUT" I still prefer PC as we have no restrictions on what we do with them where console is restricted by hardware as will as licensing limitations.
Hardware limitations on a PC is only dictated by our wallet not the system itself. But that's just my opinion.
Oh I totally agree. You pc guys do have it better than us console guys. Just seems to be a lot of negativity in regards to consoles and mods. Just trying to look on the positive side of things :lol:
aklein

Post by aklein »

ChiFarmer wrote:
There are a few. This is my current fav truck with movable 5th wheel. Also as a third axle that you can drop down when transporting a big load to aid in weight distributions and it turns so it should help with turning also.

http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... i-axle-v1/
Borealis

Post by Borealis »

I'm going to dl this one tonight, along with the trailer you mentioned. Both look great for moving heavy equipment and should be good for when the DLC arrives.

This is the original link for the Western Star at modhoster btw: https://www.modhoster.com/mods/western- ... escription
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

aklein wrote:
ChiFarmer wrote:
There are a few. This is my current fav truck with movable 5th wheel. Also as a third axle that you can drop down when transporting a big load to aid in weight distributions and it turns so it should help with turning also.

http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... i-axle-v1/
How do you move the 5th wheel? Bought the truck and trailer in the links, but it can't turn because the wheels hit the front of the trailer. :frown:
FS-19 (PC)