Do you recommend FS15 complete edition?

fenixguy

Re: Do you recommend FS15 complete edition?

Post by fenixguy »

I'm with ya' Rhoda. I've been at FS since FS2011. For some reason or another 15 was my least favorite. It looked great compared to 2013, but the physics and sounds of 17 are a huge improvement. I still played the heck out of it though.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

markare wrote:You can take a loan. In the bornholm map there is an atm machine right at the shop.
It is like the help menu isn't it?
That is annoying. Thanks for the tip *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

No you can't access it in the pause menu, you have to go to an ATM. There's one at the shop and I think another up near the sawmill pond.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Yeah. I meant that. What I was referring as the help menu is the menu you get from phone booths.
The same goes for finances. FS17 way is more convenient than this.
On the other hand though, FS15 way is more of a manual way. You have to go there.
Kinda like that too. I'm in some confused feelings you see :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

Lol. It's been so long since I've played it so can't remember exactly.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

15 was my favorite.
I liked the great demands better, utilizing the storing/hording of crops in unlimited silos until the demand popped...was always exciting.
I restarted a lot because I enjoyed the grind. If I wanted the grind to go faster, I would work toward silage first.
Although the missions in 17 are better, I wish Giants also included the mission board from 15 so we could mow lawns or deliver skids for cash if we wanted.
I my opinion 15 is worth the money if you haven't experienced it.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

thumbwiz wrote: I liked the great demands better, utilizing the storing/hording of crops in unlimited silos until the demand popped...was always exciting
^^ This for sure!! I like the improvements in 17 like graphics and mods but at the same time the one dump price drop economy in 17 has taken a lot of the fun out of the game for me.
PS4
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

May I ask something?
I don't see green or red prices in FS15.
Are they like FS17 or what?
I mean all the prices are in greyish color.
Normally in FS17 we get a couple of green prices with the start.
At least in easy mode. But I'm on easy in FS15 too.
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Btw, white backgroud theme shines to my eyes too much in FS15.
Black theme of FS17 is way better.
PS5 / FS22
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

No there are no red or green prices in 15. The prices change on the hour and if you keep an eye on them it doesn't take too long to figure out what prices are good or not. Very rarely would I sell crops at regular prices. I would stockpile crops and when a great demand came along it was higher and sometimes a lot higher than any regular prices unless you just sold a lot of that crop and drove the price down.
PS4
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I knew prices change hourly and you don't get a price drop when you sell something.
But didn't know the green and red issue. Thanks :hi:
Btw, does great demand come with a color like blue or it is just an announcement?
PS5 / FS22
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

IIRC there is an indicator of a great demand in the price screen as it shows whether it is 1.5x or 2x etc. BTW on Bjornholm you get a 'bonus' when you send the train off from the SE station so effectively the prices there are always about 1.5 times what is shown in the pricing screen (on Normal).
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

That's another thing I miss in 15. I can't remember if there was a different colour but in the price menu it would be listed and also how much time you have left for the demand. If you knew the prices were going up you could keep an eye on how much time you had left and sell it later. Keep in mind if you have a huge stockpile, start selling right at the beginning of the hour and finish by the end of the hour because after that hour the price will drop big time, no mater how much time is remaining
PS4
Guil

Post by Guil »

I used to love having a road train in sosnovka. I had a quadtrack with about 23 fliegl bulls behind it. Some nightmare with traffic. I don't think we had the option to turn it off but can't remember.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Yeah on my 15 WBH save I had around 40 trucks and trailers. I would load them up and line them up at the sell point with the demand then when the clock would turn to the beginning of the hour I would be ready haha
PS4