Do you recommend FS15 complete edition?

ArizonaSnow

Re: Do you recommend FS15 complete edition?

Post by ArizonaSnow »

Silage is way BETTER in FS15, it is that good that when I started Sosnovka my farm was pure silage for the first 100 hours (well pure silage and missions)

Also the missions are way BETTER too, I personally hate the missions is FS17 as why would I want to do a job for someone else that I can just pay a worker to do for me?!?!? The grass cutting mission on Sosnovka is a pure cash cow especially if you know how to influence the missions. Also a big plus for the missions on FS15 is that they are available in multiplayer. The pallet missions may not be interesting to some but its way better than doing field missions and they are a great way to learn the map and help break up the monotony of every day farm life.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

ArizonaSnow wrote:Silage is way BETTER in FS15
That's an opinion that I don't share. I like being able to manipulate the pile myself. But to each his own.
RODHA wrote:I'm surprised that there was a story in FS. What was it?
It's quite compelling... :zunge:
(there's no story in FS)
RODHA wrote:I want to try FS15 and the different machinery in it.
I don't think there is much that 17 doesn't have. Just different maps. It still might be worth your $$ just to see how the game has progressed.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

RODHA, personally, I would buy it myself. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

JohnDeere318 wrote:RODHA, personally, I would buy it myself. :)
That's what he wants to hear. :biggrin2: Hey RODHA, just buy it already and tell us what you think.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Guil

Post by Guil »

RODHA buy it and if you genuinely don't like it I will send you half the cost through PayPal and then go crying to Lars :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
But seriously buy it and I'll stand by my word.
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

fenixguy wrote:
ArizonaSnow wrote:Silage is way BETTER in FS15
That's an opinion that I don't share. I like being able to manipulate the pile myself. But to each his own.
I was talking overall not just the pile. You could make silage out of straw, you never got stuck trying to compact it, the price was stable ie you could sell buckets of it all day and the price was the same, this new method of the price dropping as soon as you sell one buckets worth is pure stuff tbh.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

JohnDeere318 and fenixguy, guys probably I'll do it :mrgreen: and definitely share my thoughts in this topic.
I love this game so much, I just couldn't live with myself if I don't.
Even saying it sounds so weird man, I'm talking about a game.
Giants what have you done to me :confusednew:
Guil wrote:RODHA buy it and if you genuinely don't like it I will send you half the cost through PayPal and then go crying to Lars :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
But seriously buy it and I'll stand by my word.
That was the discount I've been waiting for :mrgreen:
I'm sure you'll stand by your word but I really don't think FS15 would genuinely disappoint me.

By the way, thank you everyone for your comments *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I wonder if its going to be available on the ms store for xbox 1
Guil

Post by Guil »

It already is Erica.
viewtopic.php?f=876&t=111734
farmboy002

Post by farmboy002 »

Lisertan wrote:
RODHA wrote: You usually don't expect that kind of honest comment from a commercial company member but Guil has always commented in the most honest way on that matter.
And rightfully so. I can't stand when peoply lie. The honest answer is not always the best answer, but I'd rather get a honest one than a great lie. So let's stick to honest answers :)
I'll give you my honest thoughts about the game. I started playing FS 2011 and would play it for hours and hours, It was hard to stay away from playing it at first. Was the game perfect? No, But it was easy to over look the bugs because I was having fun playing it. And I did my share of complaining about the bad points. But all in all it is a fun game to play but I over played it and got FS burn out and have not played it for a long time now. And this is one of the reasons why I still have not got FS 2017. The one thing that I tip my hat to Giants for is putting out a game that is clean violence free fun. I also had fun trying to build some maps to share with the FS players, I know they were not perfect but I did my best with what I knew about map building. And I thank all of you that gave my maps a try and that helped me build some of them. So if you enjoy playing FS buying a older version will let you play maps and get mods that have not been converted over yet or may never get converted over? So I don't think you can go wrong there buying a older version.
Well have fun guys/gals And Have A Nice Day. *thumbsup* I'll check back in some other time to make sure you all are playing nice.. :lol: :lol: :hi:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ok. I just couldn't help myself anymore and bought it :biggrin2:
I'm really looking forward to try this ASAP.
There are 9 DLCs :shock:
And this makes me very very hopeful about a lot of things for FS17.
If we think that this number will also be at least the same for FS17 that means we might get at least 6 more DLCs.
That would be cool :coolnew:
PS5 / FS22
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Tell us what you think after you try it. I started with FS15 and loved it, though I never bought the DLC's. Which is ironic because I now have all the DLC's for 17. IT is interesting though, to see how the game has progressed
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Well, my initial thought is that it feels like a completely different game. I feel like I know it but also feel like completely alien to it.
1) Textures and graphics feel like a bit more close to a real environment whereas they feel more like a game in FS17. More detailed yes but also more game"ish" rather than real life objects.
2) On the other hand, game mechanics have been improved vastly in FS17.
3) Controls just killed me. I kept pushing the wrong buttons. I wasn't expecting that much of a change.
4) Without the ability to take loan and lease it is way harder than FS17. You are just on your own.
5) I don't even talk about the absence of the mods.
6) Sounds are way much better in FS17.
7) Overall game menu and ease of use is just bad. Really. May be it is because I'm so used to FS17. I don't know.
8 ) Classics pack is amazing though. We should have that in FS17.
9) And only 3 maps... I just can't imagine myself playing on 3 maps only for 2 years.
10) Silage and woodchip prices are just epic.

I started with bjornholm as it was new to me. But I want to see westbridge hills and sosnovka on FS15 as soon as possible.

These are initials but I really didn't regret spending money on a 2 year old game.

And if that is the leap Giants took between 15 and 17 I wonder what would it be like between 17 and 19? Just wow...
PS5 / FS22
markare

Post by markare »

You can take a loan. In the bornholm map there is an atm machine right at the shop. You go to that and the loan option and Payback option is there. Westbridge isn't much different in the 15 version. Just not as bright texture wise. Everything is still laid out the same. And Sosnivka is a lot better on 17 imo. Can't remember if there s much change between them. Just couldn't get into it on 15 but love it in 17
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

To make money , I used to the sell everything and buy the cheapest tractor with a front loader ( A Steyr ) and buy a chainsaw and cut down lots of trees near the wood mill and use the front loader to take the logs to the sale and when I ran out of trees , I planted them and did the same process over and over again ( I suggest using the heaviest weight on the back ) until I reached millions . Then sold the machinery and started the farm . Then I left to fs17 with around 500000 thousand dollars and top machinery . This is also very time consuming ! *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi: