bale count

Bradleyson

Re: bale count

Post by Bradleyson »

Wasn't it confirmed bale limit was 200 on consoles and not limited on pc? :confusednew:
Unless... the aliens who abducted me messed with my brain, I'm sure I read it was 200 :lol: just ignore me haha
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Chips??
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yeah potatoes chips lol

Rodha referenced wood chips as chips so I was following on from that.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Guil wrote:Yeah sorry I should have clarified that. I have them at highland storage.
Did you notice that although it is supposed to be a paid storage servise, it doesn't charge at midnight?
Or am I missing something on that?
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

eric21 wrote:Chips??
As Guil said I was reffering to wood chips.
I use it in short because there is no other something about chips.
Or is there? I might have created a confusion caused by lack of knowledge here :confusednew:
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

I'm nearly certain it charges but it's a lot lower than other maps. It appears as property maintenance I think.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Guil wrote:I'm nearly certain it charges but it's a lot lower than other maps. It appears as property maintenance I think.
Ooww, yes the property maintenance...
I was expecting a specific line in the costs, that mislead me.
Thanks *thumbsup*

And yes it should be very low as all the prices in Lawfolds are on player's side and guess what, I play on easy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

I just store TMR on the ground. Once it looks like it's getting low just start making up some more.
PS4
PS5
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

RODHA wrote:
BigC92 wrote:I just bale to where i think theeres alot of each, but ive read somewhere that you can store TMR, is this true?
In Durmard you can store TMR in the silos.
Actually you can store everthing in the silos in Drumard.
Chips, hay, grass, TMR, you name it.

It seems that what can be stored in the silos is up to the map author's choice.
So its just that map? Well i thought it was every map, there goes my plans of making alot of it and storing it...
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

200 bales, 40 pallets
PS4
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

The bale limit (on PS4) on Chellington is 150 (I counted them once I hit the limit), but by all accounts it is supposed to 200. Chellington has a lot of scenery bales that you can't pick up or move which is what could be causing the bale limit to be so low.

I don't think the pallet limit is 40 though as I have more than 40 pallets of wool on American Outback (waiting for decent price to sell at), unless of course the wool pallet count isn't included in the pallet limit.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

ArizonaSnow wrote:The bale limit (on PS4) on Chellington is 150 (I counted them once I hit the limit), but by all accounts it is supposed to 200. Chellington has a lot of scenery bales that you can't pick up or move which is what could be causing the bale limit to be so low.

I don't think the pallet limit is 40 though as I have more than 40 pallets of wool on American Outback (waiting for decent price to sell at), unless of course the wool pallet count isn't included in the pallet limit.
It used to be bale and pallet = 200. Count your wool with the bale's and see what you get.
PS4
PS5
Guil

Post by Guil »

ArizonaSnow wrote:The bale limit (on PS4) on Chellington is 150 (I counted them once I hit the limit), but by all accounts it is supposed to 200. Chellington has a lot of scenery bales that you can't pick up or move which is what could be causing the bale limit to be so low.

That's definitely not right because I bailed field 6 and think I got 166 bales off it. Definitely more than 150 though.
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

Guil wrote:

That's definitely not right because I bailed field 6 and think I got 166 bales off it. Definitely more than 150 though.
When I reached the limit and counted my bales (on Chellington) I definitely had 150 but they were a mix of all 3 types of round bales, maybe the limit is different for the round bales, or the limit is lowered if you mix bale types?!?!?! Maybe it works like the slot system?
Last edited by ArizonaSnow on Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guil

Post by Guil »

If you counted them it's very easy to miss a few. I used the ingame counter. According to stegei, bale type doesn't matter, it's any bales.