How to move a static object in the game?

hrach333

How to move a static object in the game?

Post by hrach333 »

How to move a static object in the game? Before I could move objects, but I forgot how to do it. Please help. I purchased the washer but not to put how to move to another place.
canadafarms

Re: How to move a static object in the game?

Post by canadafarms »

You can't move the placeables and you never could move them, the only thing you can do is sell the pressure washer and place a new one where you would like it.
PS4
hrach333

Post by hrach333 »

15 I remember how it was possible. But thank you for this. Sorry, it's wrong. As well as there is no possibility to move the tractor to the farm, but to the dealer ((
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

hrach333 wrote:As well as there is no possibility to move the tractor to the farm, but to the dealer ((
That depends on the map and where the maker puts the vehicle reset point. If your on PC it can be moved in GE. If your on a stock map you can copy the map folder and edit it and use that as a mod map if you want. don't edit the map in the base game without using it as a mod map or you will break your game.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
aklein

Post by aklein »

no reset point needed now with the new Dr Who mod https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2017 just teleport the whole tractor back to the main farm or where ever you want it.