XBox One controller

CarsenGray

XBox One controller

Post by CarsenGray »

Hey all,

I just found out recently (2 days ago) that the Xbox One controller works on the PC. It makes driving the tractors so much more enjoyable then keeping my fingers pressed down on the keyboard all the time. Some things still have to be done on the keyboard obviously, but not driving. I was using a very old (at least 10 years) Saitek Cryo flight stick and that thing was more trouble than just using the keyboard. So I gave up on it, and went back to keyboard until I was on the Xbox.com website because I had an issue with my Xbox One. While waiting for the chat person to show up I saw the article regarding the use of an Xbox controller with a PC. Don't need to do anything special, just plug it in using a USB cable. Love it! Also discovered Giants Island 2009 map while getting used to the controller, and I think I might have a new favorite, but that is a topic for another thread, not this one. *thumbsup*
FS-19 (PC)
Jagdedge123

Re: XBox One controller

Post by Jagdedge123 »

Yeah i think Steam has a Client Beta where their whole library can be played with a controller. My computer is older, and so i can only play old games, but i tried America Truck Simulator played with a controller (at 15 fps lol), and all those older war games i never got to play. Great stuff. Don't know how to use it on Origin or other than Steam though, but what Steam did was great..