Trucking Missions?

Bootdancer47

Re: Trucking Missions?

Post by Bootdancer47 »

BigC92 wrote:By the show of hands, who here parked there tractor beside the field that was for sale? I for one did.
:blushnew: Me. Did the bids but made sure I was parked there to be last bidder before it expired. Maybe that is why they got rid of the auction for fields in FS15--too many "cheaters" like me. :blushnew: :lol:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Bootdancer47 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:By the show of hands, who here parked there tractor beside the field that was for sale? I for one did.
:blushnew: Me. Did the bids but made sure I was parked there to be last bidder before it expired. Maybe that is why they got rid of the auction for fields in FS15--too many "cheaters" like me. :blushnew: :lol:
Lol, it was fun, but sometimes you forget that the sale is going wrong.
Bootdancer47

Post by Bootdancer47 »

Yep, did that a couple times as well.
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

I would love to do the truck hauling on the side as well. Did it for a short time in real life using my own F350 dually and car transport trailer. *thumbsup*
FS-19 (PC)
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

pigpen wrote:Trucks are a big part of the game for me. Both the Tatra and the MAN trucks have PTO hookup so I use them a lot. It makes a lot of sense to use them on missions.
i just recently looked at these trucks, can be bought with or without back attacher/pin hitch, but i dont see a pto hookup whatsoever, the only trucks ive seen with pto are the biobeltz ITr and 850 hook ITr trucks
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

REDSTER-85 wrote:
pigpen wrote:Trucks are a big part of the game for me. Both the Tatra and the MAN trucks have PTO hookup so I use them a lot. It makes a lot of sense to use them on missions.
i just recently looked at these trucks, can be bought with or without back attacher/pin hitch, but i dont see a pto hookup whatsoever, the only trucks ive seen with pto are the biobeltz ITr and 850 hook ITr trucks
Right, and the idea makes more sense now, in that this is more or less a retro thread, but since then, we have universal tankers that can deliver gasoline, fertilizer, water etc, not just grain deliveries.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

REDSTER-85 wrote:
No, the in-game Tatra and MAN have them. Go hook something that uses PTO to the back hitch. The shaft should show up.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
novass

Post by novass »

Bootdancer47 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
Bootdancer47 wrote:I think they had trucking missions in FS13 but it was to deliver your own crop--I never used it because usually looked as if there would never be enough time to fill the mission.
I dont think they had trucking missions, they had pallet and mowing, fs15 had what you call trucking missions, delivering your own crops, you know how long its been since i played that game? Lol.
:biggrin2: You are probably right--it wasn't actual missions as in FS17. I thought it was in FS13 as well because they changed the missions in FS15 from what they were in 13. If I remember correctly-you would get a notice on screen that you could deliver a certain amount of whatever crop they wanted at a sell point and you could deny or accept the offer, but it was selling your own crops to fill that notice--most of the time they wanted a lot more than you had in storage. Heck, that was almost five years ago-and somedays I have trouble remembering what I did just a few minutes before-- the badge of getting older, but not necessarily wiser :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
so true.,not wiser..I feel like a dumb=$$ at my age.

Would love truck missions along with field work..yes using are own equipment.if they put it all in game in this update or fs19 then it will add more to the game..if they want that..take care all..Chris
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Bootdancer47 wrote:
I wished they braught it back :neutralnew: :neutralnew: :frown:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

redglasses wrote:
Bootdancer47 wrote:
I wished they braught it back :neutralnew: :neutralnew: :frown:
There's pros and cons to this, the pros are, you'll make some good money, depending on what crop, how much to deliver, and if the price is right, if your very lucky, you'll get a great demand for it, it happened to me a few times, but the cons are, im the type of guy who comes prepared, so i want the right amount right away, also if you wait to long, your bonus will decrease over time. So its good and bad all at once.
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

Airborne82nd wrote:
Right, and the idea makes more sense now, in that this is more or less a retro thread, but since then, we have universal tankers that can deliver gasoline, fertilizer, water etc, not just grain deliveries.
want to know whats really funny? take a bucket, scoop some manure, then scoop some potatos or suger beets :lol: :lol: :lol:
is that something you would do IRL, i think not :mrgreen:
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

You'd wash the bucket out, but yeah.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

FordFarmer97 wrote:
REDSTER-85 wrote:
No, the in-game Tatra and MAN have them. Go hook something that uses PTO to the back hitch. The shaft should show up.
yrp, uou're right, i had 2nd look, i hooked up a baler to see where PTO was, otherwise its kind of out of view being tucked in a bit, wish i knew this sooner, definitely going to use tetra a lot more, i dont much care for the MAn, not enough axials, maybe drumard farm though
Long live plug n play.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

ya man is the king of bailing
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

RODHA wrote:If I understand it correctly, this feature is already in FS16 (mobile version).
I've played it in ios for sometime.
You take delivery of a full trailer from a specified point with your tractor and then take it to the specified sell point.
And you know what is the best part of it? You get all the money from selling that load.
Yeah it is as I still play it now. You can also hire workers to sell your stock and select the location they take it to