Done with this crappy game

Dunage

Re: Done with this crappy game

Post by Dunage »

That seems to have fixed the issues. I never downloaded too many maps for FS15, so if it was also a problem with that game, I never had the chance to see it. Thank you for the help!
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I unchecked all the maps I downloaded that I did not have a save on and wow what a difference no more lag, no more jerky tractors thank you so much for talking about having multi maps loaded. I did not think about having them all checked off thought to myself that since I did not have a save on them they some how would not affect the game boy was I wrong about that.
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

I remember starting a map one time with all mods selected, and nothing would grow, and laggy like you said. Glad you found that out Erica
Guil

Post by Guil »

Erica Von wrote:I unchecked all the maps I downloaded that I did not have a save on and wow what a difference no more lag, no more jerky tractors thank you so much for talking about having multi maps loaded. I did not think about having them all checked off thought to myself that since I did not have a save on them they some how would not affect the game boy was I wrong about that.
If you don't use them I would delete those maps anyway Erica.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Ok thanks for the tip.