Done with this crappy game

JohnDeere318

Re: Done with this crappy game

Post by JohnDeere318 »

mountaincowboy wrote:
fenixguy wrote:Guys, the OP said he's "done with this crappy game". Why try to help now? All I can say is:
+1... He hasn't been active in this conversation and doesn't seem like an active member. From reading all the helpful replies it seems to me like it's hit a wall and at this point it's just a waste of effort until the OP has something to say.
I just noticed that after I posted, oh well, spammers as usual.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Jagdedge123 wrote:Well the OP said his piece. Maybe he just bought the game, and decided to post to show his discontent (not everyone who plays posts here). It happens, and feedback is what the forums are for. He gave his views, and, that's that.
It seems hes being playing fs17 for a while, hence the mods he tells us and fs15. Hes just throwing a tantrum and i bet he still plays fs17
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

garyst wrote:I keep having problems with the Xbox version. Just about every week now I have to do a factory reset of the console just to get this game to play. None of my other games I need to do this. Starting to get really frustrating. Also alot of times the Kuhn dlc won't show up either. I will have to turn off the console and turn it back on to get it to show up. don't use any mod maps and only have one save game using the gcv map. Only using about 25 mods right now. Anyone else experiencing these problems on their console? Can't be my internet connection because my cousin who works for suddenlink internet recently tested my connections and said everything is working perfect.
Delete & reinstall
mtx95sho on XB1, Oct. '17 convert to the master race :hi:
garyst

Post by garyst »

PaulDuPouy wrote:
garyst wrote:I keep having problems with the Xbox version. Just about every week now I have to do a factory reset of the console just to get this game to play. None of my other games I need to do this. Starting to get really frustrating. Also alot of times the Kuhn dlc won't show up either. I will have to turn off the console and turn it back on to get it to show up. don't use any mod maps and only have one save game using the gcv map. Only using about 25 mods right now. Anyone else experiencing these problems on their console? Can't be my internet connection because my cousin who works for suddenlink internet recently tested my connections and said everything is working perfect.
Delete & reinstall

Will I loose my save game if I delete and reinstall?
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

I honestly cannot remember, I had to do it in December and had the kind folks at XBL support walk me through it. I haven't had any issues other than the occasional frame rate drops since though.
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

garyst wrote:
PaulDuPouy wrote:
Delete & reinstall

I'd call them. Don't use the chat because they may tell you to reboot, and you lose them. I think there's a way they can reset it back to factory settings, without you losing anything, although you may have to just reinstall stuff. And that may resolve the issue once and for all. You may have a corrupt game save, or in fact, a corrupt Xbox update matter they need to get rid of.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Airborne82nd wrote:
garyst wrote:
PaulDuPouy wrote: Delete & reinstall

I'd call them. Don't use the chat because they may tell you to reboot, and you lose them. I think there's a way they can reset it back to factory settings, without you losing anything, although you may have to just reinstall stuff. And that may resolve the issue once and for all. You may have a corrupt game save, or in fact, a corrupt Xbox update matter they need to get rid of.
Yeah that's what i've been doing to fix the problem so far is factory resets. It fixes it for about a week or a little over a week then I have the same problem again. Every time I do it the game synchronizes my data to retrieve my last save and I have to go and reinstall all the mods I was using, which takes longer than the factory reset does. I just never tried deleting the game itself and reinstalling it. Was wondering if I could still retrieve my last save when doing this like I can when doing the factory reset. Really don't want to have to completely start over again.
PaulDuPouy

Post by PaulDuPouy »

The saved game files should be stored in the cloud, but don't quote me on that
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Could be he had a old grahpics adapter or something is wrong with graphics memory. If card says it has say 2 gigs of memory and system says all it can see is 512 mb the your card is to blame and not the game.

Or check the fan on the card see if its cooling your card.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Erica Von wrote:Could be he had a old grahpics adapter or something is wrong with graphics memory. If card says it has say 2 gigs of memory and system says all it can see is 512 mb the your card is to blame and not the game.

Or check the fan on the card see if its cooling your card.
I don't use a memory card on my xbox, but played fs both yesterday and today a little while and it didn't give any problems, even decided to buy the big bud dlc and uploaded American outback so now I have two saves so hopefully it doesn't give any more problems anytime soon.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I was assuming yu had a pc sorry.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

My hubby bill had the save to cloud turned off cause it took much bandwidth to use.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Sorry Erica but that's nonsense, each save file is only a couple of hundred bytes or a megabyte.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

for 6hrs of play the xbox transfers 300 mb on FS 17 so your 1 meg per save is not correct also we are on Mobil broadband here not cable.
We live on a farm in the stixx.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Something else is up then because look at the save files on your hard drive. They are all small and yes I agree if you are using mobile broadband it makes sense to disable it. Chances are though that the Xbox was using data and not fs.