Westbridge hills

Erica Von

Re: Westbridge hills

Post by Erica Von »

my pigs I keep taking 38 away to bring them down to 200 population cause I have found that they will literally eat you out of house and home lol. sell 38 pigs buy 10 cows or 17 sheep. right now have 198 sheep 200 pigs and 49 cows.
have a problem with the Juno 150s why do they stop collecting trough leavings? I have that recharger too I put it close at the end of the trough. Do need to move it further away?
Farmer John 16

Post by Farmer John 16 »

Erica Von wrote: have a problem with the Juno 150s why do they stop collecting trough leavings? I have that recharger too I put it close at the end of the trough. Do need to move it further away?
If there is no more room in the trough, the juno will stop collecting. If you are noticing this after you've filled it, that's probably the reason. It will start collecting again once there is room in the trough. If that doesn't help, then I'm not sure why it's doing it.

The charger isn't required for the juno. It's just another placeable that provides an income. You can buy several of them or none at all and they can be placed anywhere.
Playing on PS4
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I can pick the mess up with a shovel and dump it back in so its not full.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Erica Von wrote:well for one thing the hay lofts do not store grass second I save my grass for the cows sheep can eat either so since I'm planning on a large cow herd I save the grass for them. To make hay I have 3 mowers attached to the front of a MF 8700 and tedder behind so its one step not 2 like you said.
He meant it was too because you still have to pick it up. It's only one if you use a small Mower on front and a pickup Wagon on the back
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Hskrmn8

Post by Hskrmn8 »

No tip point to feed pigs? Anyone else having this problem?
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

is this the updated map? or the original the one they released first?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

1000 pigs require 280k corn and even 27k root crop.

1000 cows just accepted 460k grass. Not even started with TMR.

Now, 1000 sheep and 1000 pigs are %100 productivity and it took me 30hrs to get this point by using F15, F16 and F17.

But I think once I manage to give the initial needs it won't be that hard to keep them maintained.
PS5 / FS22
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

RODHA wrote:I was very hopeful about storing hay and straw in the loft.
Until I find out that I can't load a mixer wagon directly from the loft.
So I know this doesn't have anything to do specifically with Westbridge but... I tried the hay loft last night for the first time. I was able to fill both the Peecon mod mixer and the in-game Silo King trailed mixer with hay. In addition, I can fill up the hay loft with the feed mixer. I already had them baled, so it was the only way of "busting" them and turning them back into loose hay.

I hit the bale limit on Lawfolds (200) and I need some straw so I figured I can store 250,000l in the barn (62 bales worth) and be able to bale some straw.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Hskrmn8

Post by Hskrmn8 »

Erica Von wrote:is this the updated map? or the original the one they released first?

The updated map
Hskrmn8

Post by Hskrmn8 »

Hskrmn8 wrote:
Erica Von wrote:is this the updated map? or the original the one they released first?

The updated map

I'm playing on xbox1
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

fenixguy wrote:So I know this doesn't have anything to do specifically with Westbridge but... I tried the hay loft last night for the first time. I was able to fill both the Peecon mod mixer and the in-game Silo King trailed mixer with hay. In addition, I can fill up the hay loft with the feed mixer. I already had them baled, so it was the only way of "busting" them and turning them back into loose hay.

I hit the bale limit on Lawfolds (200) and I need some straw so I figured I can store 250,000l in the barn (62 bales worth) and be able to bale some straw.
It is interesting. I'll try it again. I hope it works because I'm about the hit the bale limit.
1000 cows require a lot of TMR and it is just not possible with baling all 3 ingredients.

Also, could you please confirm this? If I didn't get it wrong, you can put a hay bale on the hay loft trigger and it accepts the bale and stores it as loose hay. Right?
PS5 / FS22
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

RODHA wrote:Also, could you please confirm this? If I didn't get it wrong, you can put a hay bale on the hay loft trigger and it accepts the bale and stores it as loose hay. Right?
I tried because that would be amazing! But no... That's why I had to put them in the mixer to turn them back into loose hay.

Just for fun and because no one would believe me... Loading 6 bales at a time into the mixer. :mrgreen:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

fenixguy wrote:
RODHA wrote:Also, could you please confirm this? If I didn't get it wrong, you can put a hay bale on the hay loft trigger and it accepts the bale and stores it as loose hay. Right?
I tried because that would be amazing! But no... That's why I had to put them in the mixer to turn them back into loose hay.

Just for fun and because no one would believe me... Loading 6 bales at a time into the mixer. :mrgreen:
Btw, when will you get your 1000 cows? I want to see others suffer like me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

RODHA wrote:Btw, when will you get your 1000 cows? I want to see others suffer like me :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No thanks, that's all you. I try to keep them at around 100 of each animal.
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

I have just started cutting out the trees south of field 16. After a few harvests I'm planning on buying field 18 and merge all three (16, 17, 18) together to make on giant field.

I really enjoy using the seeder Horsch Pronto 9DC, but think it's not gonna be enough for the new formed field. Of course eventually I will buy equipment from Big Bud dlc, but it requires a small fortune which I don't have right now.