Westbridge hills

LukeSpidey

Re: Westbridge hills

Post by LukeSpidey »

I don't think this game is such demanding on power as everyone says. My classic PS4 had no problems with such games as Witcher 3 oraz GTA V, where the graphics is much better than in FS17. Now I have PS4 Pro and turbo mode is useless with frame drops problem.

The fact is that the game stutters a lot when near other equipment of Big Bud DLC, so I can think of only one solution - the pack was not polished enough. Giants must have run some tests on every platform and somehow it is hard for me to believe that they did not experience some serious frame drops on the way.

Yes, I know consoles have their limitations but let's be honest - the game is not game changer as regards graphics or the size of the maps. The are not a lot of processes that happen at the same time while playing and there are plenty of simplifications concerning graphics. In my opinion if Giants don't want to start losing console players they have to put more effort in trying to polished FS19 as much as possible.

And I know it is possibile because we have clear example of FS15 and FS17. The former ran much worse on consoles than the latter.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

wildflower wrote:It does that jerky thing on every map.. I tried Lossberg, old stream, GCV, Sosnovka, the 2 american maps...

I noticed, it does less when turning of the traffic, and i try to spread my equipment all over the map. It reduces it a lot ut its not complete gone yet...
I wasn't getting too much fps drops or stutter but turning the traffic off certainly helped a lot.
Now I have no issues what so ever with any equipment.
Thanks for the tip *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

RODHA wrote:
wildflower wrote:It does that jerky thing on every map.. I tried Lossberg, old stream, GCV, Sosnovka, the 2 american maps...

I noticed, it does less when turning of the traffic, and i try to spread my equipment all over the map. It reduces it a lot ut its not complete gone yet...
I wasn't getting too much fps drops or stutter but turning the traffic off certainly helped a lot.
Now I have no issues what so ever with any equipment.
Thanks for the tip *thumbsup*

No problem, if you figure out some more, pls do share! I also turned off the help markers and that stuff. I know the traffic off makes it more of a sandbox again, but i prefer this than the stutter behavior.
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

I will have to try with turning off the traffic. I also noticed that putting the Big Bud equipment away from the farm also helped.

I think the problems with fps drops may be mainly caused by too many details on seeders and cultivators.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

ya I turned off the traffic too and the game does not stutter like it used too.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Wish the barns at the main farm weren't gone but open.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

planted plot 17 and 11 in potatoes tonight and bought a self propelled harvester for them.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Erica Von wrote:planted plot 17 and 11 in potatoes tonight and bought a self propelled harvester for them.
Thats going to be alot of potatoes, it'll take a trillion root crop storage mods to store all of that, my goodness... Lol.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

10 million in the silo max. Meow...
I did not upgrade the map
Guil

Post by Guil »

Erica Von wrote:planted plot 17 and 11 in potatoes tonight and bought a self propelled harvester for them.
God bless your patience. I bought field 20 with potatoes and it had to be plowed. I think I got abput 130000L off that little field
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

It is actually a lot of fun, harvesting root crops from big fields.
Back then I was thinking that doing something like that is a bit crazy, but after I harvested potatoes out of fields 7 & 8 combined on the american outback I've changed my mind.
I set 2 harvesters on workers and just tried to keep them unloaded with trucks pulling a lot of BsM trailers.
If my memory serves me well I got over 700k ltrs. I know it should have been much more than that but I didn't plow or fertilize the fields because I knew what was coming.

So, go for it Erica. It is fun.
PS5 / FS22
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

each 2 4 row passes I get 20k loads so your right I'm going be swimming in them soon. its the only crop I have not farmed before and I get in great demand all the time for them.
Finally got my Fliegl Bale trailer loaded with 24 pallets of wool. increased my sheep to 390 and get 8k of wool each day, breeding at 4hrs pigs I keep at 200 46min each and 130 cows now at 9days each. Got a great demand for corn tonight had over 800k liters so I sold a 140k load at 3500 per 1000 and after I unloaded the price dropped to 934.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

If you save after you dump then reload the game price goes back.
PS4
PS5
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Yes. There is also that wool thing.

I forgot to mention something. It is about the pallet limits on consoles. It is 40 as confirmed by Guil but it has a loop hole.

I tired this in WBH. I had 1 poplar sapling pallet and 1 tree sapling pallet.
Then, I keep piling up wool pallets. When it hits to 38 (which means a total of 40 pallets with the saplings) I went to the shop and try to buy a pallet of seed and the game didn't let me. I got the warning message.

But then, I didn't sell any wool and sped up time to see what will happen.
Wool pallets keep piling up until I put the time speed to 1x again.
It was 48 in total when I left.

So, it means you can have more than 40 pallets as long as they are wool and they spawn on their own.

My wool pallets are on a BsM bale trailer now.
I've them as a 10 longitudinal x 3 latitudinal configuration for each level.
I'm filling up the second level now and I'm hoping to get 90 pallets on that trailer on 3 levels.
If the game lets me do that and I manage to sell them, that will be the largest income I've ever get on the game.
PS5 / FS22
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Yeah I found that out. And posted it in bale limit.
And if you have over 40 wool pallets then you can't then buy any.
PS4
PS5