Westbridge hills

RODHA

Re: Westbridge hills

Post by RODHA »

Wow. Is that even possible? You've custom build a RAM stick for yourself.
Even if it is a manufacturer I wouldn't think they do single custom jobs like that.
Cool *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

In turn how much did you pay for this total with all the custom work done to it?
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

234 for each 32GB ram stick, what I did exactly take note:
First you need to get the Intel spec on the memory the only way to do this is go to the intel site and enter your partner password and download the white paper on the build.
Now this is going to be a engineering spec nothing is in layman's terms. How the memory is built ram density of each chip and the map of how to solder the chips when you get them on a 260 pin die. Only a Certified engineer with a intel password can get the spec its not free to anyone. Now someone here will ask me for the spec, sorry I can't do that I sign a agreement not to share the data in order to obtain it. Next you take the complete spec to a Certified Memory builder that is approved by intel to get them to make the ram sticks for you. My processor and BIOS is 100% compatible with 64GB memory in the speed of 19,200 at the density of 2048 x 512 Now the tricky part is the thickness of the memory module after all the chips are mounted on both sides the tolerance is 0.09mm max or less. most of the 16GB die's fall into 0.05mm. I really wanted 2667MHz instead of 2400Mhz but no one is building chips yet at that speed, Also all memory is licensed by intel there is a tiny eprom on each stick of memory it is called a SPD (Serial Presence Detect) this is encoded that carries a key that will interact with the BIOS upon Boot. even with the spec chips and a board this operation of mounting chips to the memory PCB is done by a machine not by hand. Its a kind of CNC machine that solders the chips to the board.
So with that spec I have to provide the license for them to build it, this is why you need to use a Intel Certified builder.
Last edited by Erica Von on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Wow... All this efford.
I really didn't know that can even be done.
But thank you Erica I've learned something new *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Plot 17 and 11 the total Yield was 1,516,198 liters of Potatoes Hope they were all Yukon Gold lol.....
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Erica Von wrote:Plot 17 and 11 the total Yield was 1,516,198 liters of Potatoes Hope they were all Yukon Gold lol.....
Start peeling, lol.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

BigC92 wrote:
Erica Von wrote:Plot 17 and 11 the total Yield was 1,516,198 liters of Potatoes Hope they were all Yukon Gold lol.....
Start peeling, lol.
when the price for them goes to a great demand then I will load up 140k liters and do a sell off and make some serious cash.
had to buy a second harvester because just 1 was taking way too long completed both plots in 2 days. with just 1 took me a full day and still had 20% left on plot 17.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

You did 17 and 11 with just 1 harvester?
You have the patience of a prophet.

And as you plan to buy a second harvester, does that mean you will do a second round on potatoes?
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Erica Von wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
Start peeling, lol.
when the price for them goes to a great demand then I will load up 140k liters and do a sell off and make some serious cash.
had to buy a second harvester because just 1 was taking way too long completed both plots in 2 days. with just 1 took me a full day and still had 20% left on plot 17.
Oh yeah you'll pay off those harvesters, where you storing the potatoes?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

RODHA wrote:You did 17 and 11 with just 1 harvester?
You have the patience of a prophet.

And as you plan to buy a second harvester, does that mean you will do a second round on potatoes?
I think she means, you know how you have 2 combines, you set them off so they can tandem harvest (idk if thats what its called), but she'll be doing that with the potato harvesters.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I have 10 million liter storage I did not do the upgrade which is actually a downgrade meow....
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

Wow, that is a lot of potatoes. So now you are eating potato soup, potato pie, and potato ala mode right? :biggrin2:
FS-19 (PC)
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I'm done with this map.
I don't know what happened.
Was it the trees I've planted or was it the equipment I had, may be it was one of the mods I installed.
All I now, what ever I've done I just couldn't get rid of the fps drop. At the edge of stutter. Turning the traffic off helped a while but then it started all ovet again.
It was a really good map. I'll miss it.
PS5 / FS22
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

RODHA wrote:I'm done with this map.
I don't know what happened.
Was it the trees I've planted or was it the equipment I had, may be it was one of the mods I installed.
All I now, what ever I've done I just couldn't get rid of the fps drop. At the edge of stutter. Turning the traffic off helped a while but then it started all ovet again.
It was a really good map. I'll miss it.
I have been playing the upgraded map from when it was first released and I found a solution to the stutter.
I save the game and then it goes away for a long time. Every time it drops in frame rate or stutters like its going to die I save the game it stops doing that.
I usually notice this when I have 2 or more helpers. No helpers I do not loose frame rate.