Re: Westbridge hills

Post by Rbk_3 »

In the change log for V2 it says

"Field 16 and 17 fixed, no other fruits"
PC: 9600k/1080ti
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

Chainsawcrazy wrote:I think that in order for a update to work you have to loose everything you worked for is becoming a huge royal pain in the ass. I already have 60+ hours on westbridge and I be damned if I'm gonna loose all of that. Giants. Please use you head when you create stupid ass updates that can ruin someone's work. I refuse to download the update. I got burned on this twice before. Why not stop messing around with westbridge which is just fine the way it was and get Bornholm ramped up for consoles. Oh BTW figure out your glitches before you release the map so you don't ruin progress and pi** people off.
I play on Xbox and when I updated the map I didn't lose my current game. It works great still.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

yep sheep do not eat just stand there looking at the hay I put in the trough they dont' drink either. but it works like they do all of that cause hay is emptying out water still needs to be refilled. I have 69 hrs in the westbridge hills map I am not going to loose all of my hard work downloading that update. I will just suffer thru as before.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Just going to leave my PS4 off line I think.
PS4
PS5
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

They'll probably bring everything back next update. But so far i haven''t downloaded it , and it seems to work okay. I don't play mp anyway.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Having a issue with the pig farm.
I did not have any root crop to feed so I put in pig food after I filled out the other requirements, however now the pigs are only eating the pig food and not touching any of the other stuff like corn, wheat or sunflower seeds. is this a bug or when I start putting in beets this issue will resolve its self.
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

Lol... I had the same issue with the cows on GCV... I messed up a batch of TMR (got the mix percentages wrong) :blushnew: so when I put it in the feed trough it went in as separate products and not TMR. The cows only ate the TMR that had been in there from the previous feeding until it was all gone, then they would eat the hay and straw. Just let them run completely out of all food before feeding them again and it will resolve the issue. Animals ain't dumb they know what the good stuff is and will pick it out first... Apparently even digital animals! :this: :lol:
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
Sun69Tzu

Post by Sun69Tzu »

I can get over the silos being changed but what i cant seem to get over is the fact they make modders jump through hoops to get mods approved but dont seem to Qa their own mods. Release...then update...and still have sheep freezing in place at the feed troughs. but this a great map and i luv playing it so thats why it upsets me these bug force me to restart just to get rid of them. I for one would rather wait an extra week and not have to restart. but understand nobody's perfect. hoping next update will fix this issue as well as remove the static barns at farm so we have room for the storage sheds we now need for root and grass storage. think there is enough placeables as well as mods to lay out my own style farm without buildings in the way that serve no purpose. they do look good tho lol, just not useful
Last edited by Sun69Tzu on Tue May 23, 2017 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

thanks I will try that.
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

I put my root and grass storage over by the cows. I forgot to empty my wheat from the silo before the update so I lost several hundred thousand litres of wheat.
Alienware PC.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Thank you @Rbk_3, so you said that I could edit it? :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Thank you @Rbk_3, so you said that I could edit it? :)
Yeah for sure. I made some more changes, I found a few issues when I started playing so I have uploaded an update. The download link should be the same. I also noticed there was no bale triggers in the sheep or cow areas for some reason, so I have added them in. I have also deleted the traffic splines that run through the country as the just cause issues with helpers and when you merge fields, but I still wanted some traffic. Now the only traffic is in the town area and the parked cars. If you notice any other issues, please let me know :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vs0j55ak41o7xl/WBH.zip?dl=0
PC: 9600k/1080ti
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Thanks so much @Rbk_3. Glad you edited the traffic.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Yep it worked added 50 pigs they ate up most of the food and then just put crops in like normal and it worked.
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

@Rbk_3, thanks for the update. Having those useless buildings at the farm gone is nice