Westbridge hills

RODHA

Re: Westbridge hills

Post by RODHA »

Guil wrote:I'm not sure what it is but stegei said it was somewhere around 900 I think.
The thing with the baler was the same in fs15.
900... That is good. Thanks *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
Matt4president16

Post by Matt4president16 »

Where from in AL, Dunn?[/quote]

Here's another guy from Alabama. I'm from Cullman. Well actually from the UK, but call Alabama my home.

Nice to see some locals enjoying the game like me.[/quote]

I had a car once. A 1994 chevy Camaro Z28. It got stolen here in Indiana by a couple of kids. It then got abandoned at a gas station right off of I65 in Cullman Alabama. What a nightmare that was.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

RODHA wrote:
fenixguy wrote:
RODHA wrote:Because Giants didn't re-do it from the ground up. They just made a previously converted version available to everyone. Basically, they threw a bone to the many who wanted it on console. Hopefully they're spending their time on the next DLC and possibly a new map rather than re-releasing old stuff.
I think this is a bit too harsh.

I don't think Giants is trying to offend their customers by insulting them like that.
I'm sure they didn't think about throwing a bone and keep everybody occupied for a couple of weeks.

Westbridge Hills was a most wanted map for sometime and I think they just wanted to respond that request.

May be they might have rushed it a bit just to give something official with the Big Bud but definitely it is not something like throwing a bone.
I didn't mean that to be harsh or suggest they were insulting their customers. Guess I worded it wrong. I think it's great that they are giving customers a map that they wanted. Some folks have been complaining in this thread that they released a "half-arsed effort" (not my words). I guess they didn't feel that Giants properly converted the map to FS17. I have no idea, I've not downloaded it. I was simply trying to reason why the map might not be up to GCV standards.

I guess "throwing a bone" was the wrong phrase. My bad. :blushnew:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

RODHA wrote:
Guil wrote:I'm not sure what it is but stegei said it was somewhere around 900 I think.
The thing with the baler was the same in fs15.
900... That is good. Thanks *thumbsup*
I'm also pretty sure it depends on the map as well. Some maps use more slots to begin with because there is more resourses used, so a map like GCV starts you with less slots than a map like WBH does. It's pretty hard to prove though since you can't see the remaining slot count until you've got below 650. You would have to start each map completely empty and buy the exact same equipment until the counter shows up. I haven't tried to do it but I am pretty sure that's what Stegei posted some time ago.

Edit: look on the first page of the new slot system explained thread, that's where Stegei posted this, keep in mind that this was before they increased the slot count.
Last edited by canadafarms on Wed May 17, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PS4
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

fenixguy wrote:I didn't mean that to be harsh or suggest they were insulting their customers. Guess I worded it wrong. I think it's great that they are giving customers a map that they wanted. Some folks have been complaining in this thread that they released a "half-arsed effort" (not my words). I guess they didn't feel that Giants properly converted the map to FS17. I have no idea, I've not downloaded it. I was simply trying to reason why the map might not be up to GCV standards.

I guess "throwing a bone" was the wrong phrase. My bad. :blushnew:
I didn't want to upset you, if I did please excuse me :smileynew:

I was surprised with your post because it is usually not your way of commenting.

Giants is always criticized too much I think.

Releasing a game and keeping it alive for 2 years is definitely not an easy job.
And they are doing it since 2003. Of course they'll make mistakes like all of us do.
It is just I don't think they deserve the criticism levels made in this forum.
PS5 / FS22
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

RODHA wrote:Giants is always criticized too much I think.
I agree and that's why I was in a bad mood when I originally posted. It's all good! *thumbsup*

See everyone? That's how disputes/misunderstandings are supposed to be handled. :lol: And to think, he's playing on a PS4! Eeeewww!
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

fenixguy wrote:
RODHA wrote:Giants is always criticized too much I think.
I agree and that's why I was in a bad mood when I originally posted. It's all good! *thumbsup*

See everyone? That's how disputes/misunderstandings are supposed to be handled. :lol: And to think, he's playing on a PS4! Eeeewww!
I heard xbox 1 has a power brick the size of a Big Bud 747 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I love my PS4 :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Criticsims are opinions based on a point of view... they are neither right or wrong. Anyone's point is still an opinion not fact... and thus debateable...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

cr41g_1965 wrote:Criticsims are opinions based on a point of view... they are neither right or wrong. Anyone's point is still an opinion not fact... and thus debateable...
I think that one is cold positive criticsim. What I usually see is not that.
Criticsims I'm talking about are the ones usually go all the way up to accusations.
That is what I don't think Gianst deserve that much.
PS5 / FS22
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

Xbox 1 scorpio power supply is built in no more brick for some to poke fun at.
dunnjob

Post by dunnjob »

BreadedVirus wrote:
AgPro Farms wrote:
dunnjob wrote:Its not my youtube channel. I just happened to find it with a quick search.

Where from in AL, Dunn?
From the Alexander City area originally, but currently living and working in Birmingham.
We are all ignorant, we are all just ignorant about different things.

Recent convert to PC on FS19
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I believe criticism must be measured and constructive for it to be positive, however I see too much of the negative kind that doesn't do anyone any good what so ever.
Just people blowing off steam and directing it to anyone and anybody who just happens to be in the way.
Nothing is perfect even computer games, and I have seen a lot worse come in with hype and do not measure up in anyway.
Just my 2 cents worth. Meow!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Erica Von wrote:Xbox 1 scorpio power supply is built in no more brick for some to poke fun at.
He started it :mrgreen:

Btw, I really don't think scorpio specs are enough to meet the expectations for a high-end gaming console.

And I really wonder what Sony's answer will be on PS5.

But if they both take the same bath it means we will have to upgrade our consoles every 3-4 years in the near future just to keep up with the new games.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

NEWSFLASH

Reports just in that the Scorpio will be the size of a suitcase with the integrated power brick lol.
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

We Europeans will create a solar panel to remove the suitcase power brick :-p, ok off topi :-p

Another question, is there no multiplayer server from ppl on this forum? I note a lot of console users here :-)

BTW, i'm staying on american outback, westbridge hills fields are just a little to small for the big white thing!
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi: