Westbridge hills

BreadedVirus

Re: Westbridge hills

Post by BreadedVirus »

AgPro Farms wrote:
dunnjob wrote:Its not my youtube channel. I just happened to find it with a quick search.

I am from Alabama. I voice definitely has more of a "twang" to it.
Where from in AL, Dunn?
Here's another guy from Alabama. I'm from Cullman. Well actually from the UK, but call Alabama my home.

Nice to see some locals enjoying the game like me.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Benjibeaver

Post by Benjibeaver »

A huge thank you to Giants. It's like Christmas!
Rocking the XBone in Western Oregon
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

BreadedVirus wrote:
AgPro Farms wrote:
dunnjob wrote:Its not my youtube channel. I just happened to find it with a quick search.

I am from Alabama. I voice definitely has more of a "twang" to it.
Where from in AL, Dunn?
Here's another guy from Alabama. I'm from Cullman. Well actually from the UK, but call Alabama my home.

Nice to see some locals enjoying the game like me.
I gotcha. I'm just outside of Mobile. Been here for about 16 yrs. Originally from NW TN/ SW KY area.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Chainsawcrazy

Post by Chainsawcrazy »

One of my favourite maps is back and even better. West bridge is great. To bad there's no sense forest areas but I took field 6 and planted it with fir trees. Who says you can't make your own forest. It is really nice to have a crane at the sawmill that you don't have to back up under. I don't have the big bud and never will but two 12m cultivators and 2 600hp challengers plow the field and sow them PDQ. This is however a great map for making wood chips as there are a lot of shitty crooked trees to grind up. Thanks a bunch for this boss map
Infrastructure contractor tasty beef farmer
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

Those seed and fertilizer pallets threw me, until I found them in the big barn!

Currently generating some cash from my start up wind farm via a couple of solar panels obtained from selling the equipment. I don't use that money mod.
Guil

Post by Guil »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Dude... you are earning a subscribe AND a like from me! *thumbsup*

Edit: While watching your video I have one question... Are you Irish? I can tell by your accent. :biggrin2:
That accent is from somewhere arpund northern Ireland. Fermamagh maybe?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

canadafarms wrote:You can already DL :biggrin2: and it's not a mod map it's an actual Giants conversion. A few changes I noticed on my quick little first look, for one updated with FS 17 graphics and stuff like piggies etc and also a lot of the roads that used to be paved are now dirt so you can make even BIGGER fields :-P
I was surprised when I saw that it was a Giants map :shock:
Looks really good.
PS5 / FS22
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

since field 17 is part of the starting farm now, Giants should have given us the Case 7130 harvester to start with. that little Case combine just doesn't cut it with those two big fields. I cheated and bought the Case 9230 with the 45 foot header. some buildings got removed most of them were a nuisance anyway. I am really enjoying this map.
Alienware PC.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Guil, that's kind of what I thought. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

Loving this map!!! Lots of hours in already on a hard start. It's nice to start with field 17. Thanks Giants!!! By far the best map for fs17 - in my opinion. I forgot how big the fields are!
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Tuurboclaw wrote:Loving this map!!! Lots of hours in already on a hard start. It's nice to start with field 17. Thanks Giants!!! By far the best map for fs17 - in my opinion. I forgot how big the fields are!
Got to admit so am I, I love the smaller English maps but it's just nice not having to negotiate small gate ways and baby sit workers for a change
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

*thumbsup* With all this hype about Westbridge Hills, I decided to try it myself. Think I will stay. For those who want to do the nugget hunt (Don't we all? :biggrin2: ) You can start at the shop. There are ten there which is all you need to have the others revealed. There are quite a few at the farm also, but getting the ten at the shop is all you need to find the others. Three of them are on the roof, so take your tractor with the front loader, so you can use it to climb up.
FS-19 (PC)
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Thank you Carsen! I will indeed do that! But... I am going to cheat anyway because I want to use Big Bud so bad.

GIANTS, when you converted Westbridge Hills, why did you add those annoying trees in the middle of the farm? Big Bud is too large to fit and gets caught with things. :? I will be chopping those down right away.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

CarsenGray wrote:*thumbsup* With all this hype about Westbridge Hills, I decided to try it myself. Think I will stay. For those who want to do the nugget hunt (Don't we all? :biggrin2: ) You can start at the shop. There are ten there which is all you need to have the others revealed. There are quite a few at the farm also, but getting the ten at the shop is all you need to find the others. Three of them are on the roof, so take your tractor with the front loader, so you can use it to climb up.

You can just walk up the arches in front of the building. No need for the tractor
XBOX/ FS22
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

Going to be interesting to merge some of these fields, and then have the locals driving right through them. Going to make harvesting...interesting.
FS-19 (PC)