Westbridge hills

CattleMan

Re: Westbridge hills

Post by CattleMan »

So what is the silo capacity set at now when u start out fresh? Thank goodness it still has the rolling hills!... That's one of the biggest reasons I like this map.
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

The only thing I tried to do was get things out of the silo before I updated it and it wouldn't let me, so I figured we had to update to play the map. Silo holds 100k which I'm not worried about since silos can be added to increase holding volume.
Last edited by Scuba steve on Fri May 19, 2017 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

No, you do not have to update it to play it. Just logged into Westbridge to see, and I am in with no notice to update.
FS-19 (PC)
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

CattleMan wrote:So what is the silo capacity set at now when u start out fresh? Thank goodness it still has the rolling hills!... That's one of the biggest reasons I like this map.

Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

CarsenGray wrote:No, you do not have to update it to play it. Just logged into Westbridge to see, and I am in with no notice to update.
Right but he's saying he can't get anything out of the silo without the update. No matter, i'll try it when i get home. Thanks.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

And I hoped that those sratic farm barns would get sorted or removed (leaving place for usable barns/sheds/etc) and removing traffic from dirt roads... And they decrease silos cap/etc... Well Got to say, I'm a bit disappointed...
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
BC144601

Post by BC144601 »

Colin_TJ wrote:And I hoped that those sratic farm barns would get sorted or removed (leaving place for usable barns/sheds/etc) and removing traffic from dirt roads... And they decrease silos cap/etc... Well Got to say, I'm a bit disappointed...
How far did they cut the silo capacity; 10,000,000 to _______ what?? :confusednew:
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

See 3 posts above
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

I hope they didn't change the sugar beet and potato storage. Where else are we gonna store it? There's no train stations. Hope they left that alone.
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

Has anyone tried to update and then play their existing save from before the update?
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Airborne82nd wrote:
CarsenGray wrote:No, you do not have to update it to play it. Just logged into Westbridge to see, and I am in with no notice to update.
Right but he's saying he can't get anything out of the silo without the update. No matter, i'll try it when i get home. Thanks.
He? Don't you mean you? :blushnew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
Airborne82nd wrote:
He? Don't you mean you? :blushnew:
???? The poster scuba steve mentioned that he could not get anything out of the silo, until he updated the game. Which is to say, you can't play it until you update it. That's how i assumed it.
Mattsson77

Post by Mattsson77 »

I updated the map but not started a new game. Still on my old save and it still working. On the other side I didn't have anything besides standard seeds in the silos.
The sheep bug is fixed. No more ghost zone there.
Still "hilly" not flat btw
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

What I can't understand is everyone was posting here saying how great it was to be able to store everything and have a 10mil capacity. Changes a lot of things having that new option to a map. I love it.

So they change it.

I can understand the triggers. The odd underlations that caused cleaning problems. But the silos ?
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Davo79

Post by Davo79 »

Just loaded my save game without the update was able to load hay grass beets and tmr no problems at the silos. I'm definitely not updating it. Only downfall is I won't be able to use it for multiplayer if the other guys have the update. But I'm not positive on that
"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."