Seasons mod.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by Lisertan »

I know.. I know :/
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

u create one Lisertan.. no one is gonna close one u create.. this one is gettin a little long in the tooth :lol:
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Please note that stuff does not do a growth increase every transition. Things are spread out to fit the growth duration of real life.
So for example Sugarcane. It only grows every couple of transitions because it grows over 13-15 months IRL. But the game only has ~7 states.

So do not be worried if a crop does not change at night.
markare

Post by markare »

markare wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:33 am Not sure if this has been mentioned or answered before. Myself and a friend tried a multiplayer game last night with the Sweden geo mod activated. Brand new save game not a thing done on the farm obviously. When he tried to join the game it let the sync operation work then he got a warning saying g unable to join game as they are re sting until the next day on the farm. I them had to speed up time until we'll after sunrise for him to be able to join. I know a lot of people start maps on multiplayer to do joint work. Why does seasons stop people from joining unless it is daylight. Xb1 if it helps
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

reallogger wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:58 pm Hi,
Normally,corn and soybeans planted in late spring (day 7-9) will be ready in mid autumn. However, quite often With default the soil is not warm enough for those crops to germinate in late spring. Which means that even if you planted in late spring, the crops might not have germinated until early summer. Corn and soybeans that germinate in early summer won't be ready intil late autumn. So question is, what was the soil temperature in late spring?
Hi, reallogger and thank you for the reply :hi:
I might have explained it a bit complex. The simple explanation is my corn and soybeans have spent 2 transitions in the dareskt green.
I don't remember the exact temperature at the time of the 9th day transtion (late spring) but I'm sure they had sprouted.
So, according to the calendar, they have completed 3 growth stages on the 3rd night, 6th night and 9th night of the summer and then the 4th growth stage should have been passed on the 3rd night of the autmun. By the 4th day of autmun my crops should have been ready to harvest but they are still in the darkest green. That is why I said they stayed in the darkest green for 2 transitions.
PS5 / FS22
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

New thread here: viewtopic.php?f=893&t=122532

Let's give this one a break.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon