Seasons mod.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Yo_Im_Hype

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by Yo_Im_Hype »

Hello !!

I need some help.
I cant install the mod . When i go install the mod gives a error this is a print http://prntscr.com/g5c95k .
I use the mod manager to intall mods .
Hope you can help me :D
Thanks !!
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

You should speak to the maker of mod manger, or use the in game mod hub and download the mod the normal way.
empato

Post by empato »

I have one question regarding the vehicle repair. I play with 3 days per season, and if i`m not wrong, the vehicles should be repaired every half year. In the ESC menu it shows 6 days from the beginning which whould be correct. But if I`m in a vehicle and open the F1 help menu, it shows „repair needed in 12 days“. Did you change something with your new version 1.1? Or is there an other reason why the dates between ESC menu and vehicle F1 menu are different?

Thanks in advance for your help.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

empato wrote:I have one question regarding the vehicle repair. I play with 3 days per season, and if i`m not wrong, the vehicles should be repaired every half year. In the ESC menu it shows 6 days from the beginning which whould be correct. But if I`m in a vehicle and open the F1 help menu, it shows „repair needed in 12 days“. Did you change something with your new version 1.1? Or is there an other reason why the dates between ESC menu and vehicle F1 menu are different?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi empato,

This was actually a bug. Thanks for making us aware. We changed the repair interval to once a year and forgot to make that change for the ESC menu. So the F1 menu is correct and the ESC menu is not. Fixed already for the next update. :)
empato

Post by empato »

Hi Reallogger,

many thanks for your quick reply and clarification. As the F1 menu in the vehicle is needed much more often than the ESC menu, it`s no problem at all. I only noticed it when I switched through the ESC menu and wondered about the difference.
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

Hey Realismus team,
I'd like to ask if it would be possible to have snow on bridges?
I've started a new game to test some snowplows and a blower and I've realized that there's no snow on any bridges...
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

We can't place snow on bridges. A map maker could put snow there by making a bridge-with-snow, but you can't plow it. You also can't tip grain on a bridge
crash

Post by crash »

Had some problems with the pig food silo mod. It would not fill a trailer when there was snow on the ground. Is this the way it works or is just a one time bug?
Last edited by crash on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

If there's snow on the tip point nothing else will tap into it there either has to be a snow mask in that spot or the placeable has to create a spot

Try pushing the snow out of that area?
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
StoneC0ld

Post by StoneC0ld »

A short while ago, I stumbled on a page or document that explained at least most of the key files for GEO mods and what most of the settings are for, but now that I need it, I can't find it. Can someone please point me to this GEO mod guide? Much of it is pretty much self-explanatory to me, but I can't figure out the section of the weather file for the chances of precipitation..
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

StoneC0ld wrote:A short while ago, I stumbled on a page or document that explained at least most of the key files for GEO mods and what most of the settings are for, but now that I need it, I can't find it. Can someone please point me to this GEO mod guide? Much of it is pretty much self-explanatory to me, but I can't figure out the section of the weather file for the chances of precipitation..
It's in their online manual, here it is:
Realismus Online Manual/MapMakers section
Scroll down the page untill "Custom Weather".
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

gmfarmer420 wrote:
Smith Modding wrote:It should be doable. It's a matter of adding a new fill type and finding out how to harvest it. That's the part that will be the hardest. Finding out how to collect it.
Irl you tap the trees and run lines to a collection tank near the road. In the old days people used buckets and collected each individually but this is only done now by people doing it as a hobby for personal use. Commercial operations either use gravity feed or a pump system to fill the bulk tanks.
You could use something like the red X mod but have a tree scar with a tap at the bottom and add a fill type to that, I would sooner have the bucket system than a collection tank though.
Sischa

Post by Sischa »

Hey, I downloaded the newest version of Seasons Mod today, if I want to start a new savegame the whole game crashs but if the seasons mod isn´t in my mod folder the game works well.

C:/Users/sischa/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_RM_Seasons/resources/environment/snow_materialHolder.i3d (6.85) ms
C:/Users/sischa/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_RM_Seasons/resources/replacementTextures/materialHolder.i3d (260.88) ms

The log ends with this entry, if the game chrashs.
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

Anyone that can link the correct link for download mod (done som googling but stolen mod-sites)
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10