Seasons mod.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
gnillo

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by gnillo »

Dont have pigs right now but with cows I noticed that the average went up 1 percent per day... playing 9 days per season. It went up from 80 to 87 and now starts dropping slowly because of no grass in winter.
Working as expected, i‘d say.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Thelamon wrote:Hello Realloger,

I'm playing on Lossberg. Please find the attached career savegame.
I think I have only run a little more than one ingame day after 1.2.1 but the pigs are stuck at 81%.

(And I'm running out of canola in the near future so it will be difficult to maintain a longtime test with full supply of everything for the pigs)

Best regards
Thelamon
Goose66 wrote:Latest save from today
I've looked at the saves and everything seems normal. The productivity is not locked, but as the productivity is now average over time it takes a while before it increases.

Just give it a day or so and you'll see that the productivity increases like @gnillo says.

Are writing a blog post to explain all of this, so it will be better explained to you all.
Last edited by reallogger on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
empato

Post by empato »

@ reallogger

The support of you guys is simply phenomenal.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

empato wrote:@ reallogger

The support of you guys is simply phenomenal.
Totally agree. Superb support from you guys. Thanks for the info. Day 5 now and up to 81% !
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

Thanks guys. It's great supporting such appreciative players :) And great that you also are actively supporting others ;)

The blog post is now written and published. You can read it here:
https://www.realismusmodding.com/blog/2 ... ivity.html

The information is valid for version 1.2.1, but might change in future versions. In that case we will update the post.
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

Love blog-posts (Y) I hate it when there's a nice mod/product/whatever and author has not bothered to explain what and why. This is very nice!

BTW,
Version 1.2.0
Improvements
* Straw and hay bale prices are brought back to vanilla level, while silage bale prices are lowered to be more in line with the hay bale price.

Playing on hard and noticed my hay and straw bale prices went down - I get ~half of what I got with 1.1. Wording of release notes suggests prices for these went up. Is it just me or...

2. Have you talked to Giants about the possibility show hay and straw bale prices on prices tab (instead of the 0-s we have now)? Annoys me that while other products may have different prices in different sellpoints these are always the same everywhere (or are they?).
Last edited by IseOlen on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

IseOlen wrote:Love blog-posts (Y) I hate it when there's a nice mod/product/whatever and author has not bothered to explain what and why. This is very nice!

BTW,
Version 1.2.0
Improvements
* Straw and hay bale prices are brought back to vanilla level, while silage bale prices are lowered to be more in line with the hay bale price.

Playing on hard and noticed my hay and straw bale prices went down - I get ~half of what I got with 1.1. Wording of release notes suggests prices for these went up. Is it just me or...
Thanks. Nice to hear people appreciate them :)

In 1.1 the straw and hay bale prices were increased to be more comparable to silage bale prices. We saw however, that this created some strange effects with straw bales being worth more than the harvested crop. So now the straw and hay prices are back to being similar to vanilla prices, but silage bale price is lower than vanilla.

Re your point 2: No we have not been investigating any further in this direction. And yes the bale prices does vary throughout the year.
I farm, you eat!

Post by I farm, you eat! »

Just started using seasons. Holy ham roll that mod is awesome, it Totally changes the game! It makes it play as if it were a "real" farm. Love it, Thanks!!!
071018aj01

Post by 071018aj01 »

can you make so i can plant sugarcane with Seasons GEO: Northern Sweden
071018aj01

Realismus Modding

Post by 071018aj01 »

can you make so i can plant sugarcane with season mod and Seasons GEO: Northern Sweden pleas
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Realismus Modding

Post by Rahkiin »

071018aj01 wrote:can you make so i can plant sugarcane with season mod and Seasons GEO: Northern Sweden pleas
No because the soiltemp in northern sweden never gets above 12 degrees, the germination temperature of Sugarcane.
abslayer

Post by abslayer »

Some suggestion for season mod and ?

Is it possible to change machinery maintenance from a daily to hourly running charge for machinery, so players do not get charged for stuff not being used ?
Also IMO fertilize should be locked at 3 days , it is kind of unrealistic that farmers receive same benefit when setting it to 1 time as you do for applying fertilize 3 times.

Just what is the property maintenance charges linked to??
This charge is starting to exceed machinery maintenance costs.
O just outstanding mod.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

abslayer wrote:Some suggestion for season mod and ?

Is it possible to change machinery maintenance from a daily to hourly running charge for machinery, so players do not get charged for stuff not being used ?
Also IMO fertilize should be locked at 3 days , it is kind of unrealistic that farmers receive same benefit when setting it to 1 time as you do for applying fertilize 3 times.

Just what is the property maintenance charges linked to??
This charge is starting to exceed machinery maintenance costs.
O just outstanding mod.
Please read the blogpost about repair and maintenance.
https://www.realismusmodding.com/blog/2 ... epair.html

1/3 stage fertilization is in Seasons just like in vanilla. This is to suit different game styles. Some future feature might lock it to 3 state fertilization, just like we turn withering on.

Property maintenance cost are not changed in Seasons, only spread out. This cost would represent .... euhm... cost of maintaining the buildings on the property? Note this cost is for placeables. If you have no placeables, there is no property maintenance cost.
abslayer

Post by abslayer »

This property maintenance cost is getting out of hand now over $825.00 every day for maintaining the buildings NUTS NUTS
Machinery maintenance costs makes sense , maintaining the buildings does not , way to high
henrikf

Post by henrikf »

The new economy screen for crops and animals is really great. Well done.
Don't know if this is possible, but have you considered making a yearly finance screen showing the same numbers from the "normal" finance screen but using years instead of days? I would really like to compare my finances each year.