Seasons mod.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
sbylfc

Re :SOIL MANGMNT

Post by sbylfc »

FROM WHT I CN SO FAR IT LOOKS LIKE EVRY YR IS DIF WHTR WISE .IS THARE A CHENCE TO INCOPRATE SOIL MNGT FROM 15 TO DEAL WITH LESS RAIN OR DROUGHT? P.S SORRY OF THE SPELLING
StoneC0ld

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by StoneC0ld »

Sischa wrote:Hey, I downloaded the newest version of Seasons Mod today, if I want to start a new savegame the whole game crashs but if the seasons mod isn´t in my mod folder the game works well.

C:/Users/sischa/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_RM_Seasons/resources/environment/snow_materialHolder.i3d (6.85) ms
C:/Users/sischa/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_RM_Seasons/resources/replacementTextures/materialHolder.i3d (260.88) ms

The log ends with this entry, if the game chrashs.
Can you post a full log where the game crashes with the Seasons mod enabled? That will give an idea of what map you're trying to load it on, and other mods you have enabled, any of which could be incompatible with Seasons mod.
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

thanks smith
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

Does it work on downloaded maps as well?
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

No prob :hi: Seasons will work on downloaded maps, but snow and rotting bales will only work if they have a snowmask I believe. If a map is seasons ready it'll have seasons ready on the modhub description
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Sischa

Post by Sischa »

StoneC0ld wrote:
Sischa wrote:Hey, I downloaded the newest version of Seasons Mod today, if I want to start a new savegame the whole game crashs but if the seasons mod isn´t in my mod folder the game works well.

C:/Users/sischa/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_RM_Seasons/resources/environment/snow_materialHolder.i3d (6.85) ms
C:/Users/sischa/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_RM_Seasons/resources/replacementTextures/materialHolder.i3d (260.88) ms

The log ends with this entry, if the game chrashs.
Can you post a full log where the game crashes with the Seasons mod enabled? That will give an idea of what map you're trying to load it on, and other mods you have enabled, any of which could be incompatible with Seasons mod.
Thanks for trying to help. I already found the Problem, it was the fault of the CCM Mod
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

This mod removes workers? How do i have workers + this mod?
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

mrsnobber wrote:This mod removes workers? How do i have workers + this mod?
Hired help works as normal with Seasons. The only difference is that the wages are adjusted
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

Hm, strange, when i started my game with seasons mod "hire worker" was gone
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

mrsnobber wrote:Hm, strange, when i started my game with seasons mod "hire worker" was gone
You mean you cannot see it in the F1 menu? Have you tried to press 'H'? There is a maximum amount of inputBindings listed in the menu and Seasons might have just pushed "Hired helper" off the list. That does not mean we have permanently fired those hard working guys and gals. :)
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

I wish it was that simple, but no workers is function on my game, and it stopped when i installed seasons, tried reinstall game and still dont work :( removed seasons and still dont work, maybe its not seasons mod that is the problem but it dont work :/
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

mrsnobber wrote:I wish it was that simple, but no workers is function on my game, and it stopped when i installed seasons, tried reinstall game and still dont work :( removed seasons and still dont work, maybe its not seasons mod that is the problem but it dont work :/
It does sound like a mod conflict. Can you post your log file?
W1der

Post by W1der »

mrsnobber wrote:I wish it was that simple, but no workers is function on my game, and it stopped when i installed seasons, tried reinstall game and still dont work :( removed seasons and still dont work, maybe its not seasons mod that is the problem but it dont work :/
My guess that you have the Game Extension mod installed and that your settings is causing this issue ... (!?)
http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
W1der

Post by W1der »

W1der wrote:
My guess that you have the Game Extension mod installed and that your settings is causing this issue ... (!?)
http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017
I recall my settings for that mod suddenly changed at one time ...
Not sure if it was at the same time as I installed the Seasons mod, but it is possible (it could also have been an update for the Game Extension mod that caused it) ... :hmm:
I just changed them back and then it worked as usual again.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
mrsnobber

Post by mrsnobber »

Thank you so much! The game-extension was the problem, and seasons mod is working =)