Seasons mod.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
abslayer

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by abslayer »

No I am not I think It is really cool the way it plays
saltire266

Post by saltire266 »

I have a few strange things happening on my seasons mod norgeholm map by Pandahma . I spilled some potatoes and now the potatoes and snow are all mixed in a wide area. Also the melted snow has turned into piles of grass.
The addon straw harvest wont let me place the factory building on the map, is it due to the snow mask?

Thanks
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

saltire266 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:35 pm I have a few strange things happening on my seasons mod norgeholm map by Pandahma . I spilled some potatoes and now the potatoes and snow are all mixed in a wide area. Also the melted snow has turned into piles of grass.
The addon straw harvest wont let me place the factory building on the map, is it due to the snow mask?

Thanks
Did you clear the snow before placing the building?

Can you give screenshots of the potato/snow/grass messes?
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

I just opened a game with the addon and seasons, and i placed the hall. No problems at all.
alpha117

Post by alpha117 »

Rahkiin wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:43 pm I just opened a game with the addon and seasons, and i placed the hall. No problems at all.

Also confirmed with a guy from Creative Mesh(via Messenger session), that there are no issues when used with sessions *thumbsup*
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Guys, would you recommend using MR GamePlay mod together with Seasons? Looks like both tweak some same parts of vanilla game, like mission rewards, pricing etc
MC, aka Master of Cereals
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

From what they've said it appears they are compatible together, seasons will overwrite a few things though the MR mods change
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

KK, thanks, I will give it a try then
MC, aka Master of Cereals
alpha117

Post by alpha117 »

Also MR Gameplay has just been updated to 1.0.4, makes things even better
saltire266

Post by saltire266 »

Rahkiin wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:43 pm I just opened a game with the addon and seasons, and i placed the hall. No problems at all.
Yes it works , I had to clear a bigger area of snow to place the hall. The problem with harvest tipped near snow and it mixing I will try and send a picture so you can see it. Thanks
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

saltire266 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:35 pm I have a few strange things happening on my seasons mod norgeholm map by Pandahma . I spilled some potatoes and now the potatoes and snow are all mixed in a wide area. Also the melted snow has turned into piles of grass.

Thanks
Yeah I had this issue too, with sawdust/woodchips... Using the SawDust mod btw...

I havested some trees before winter season, left the W.C piles on the ground & forgot about it...

When snow melted, there was spots of woodchips all over the place where I had harvested, no more piles, only bits here and there...

Same thing around the sawmills(the on on the RattleSnake V3 map) and the modded one(on ModHub)

I'll try talking about this matter on their slack channel tomorrow.

EDIT 12/05:
I couldn't get this to happen again despite my best efforts... maybe we did something wrong that causes this bug...

Every tests I made the snow was around the material pile or windrow, leaving it intact.
gnillo

Post by gnillo »

Maybe this has been answered and I missed it but anyway I just ask.

Whats the meaning when the maintenance cost in the esc-screen is shown in red? I just installed a new mod (Fliegl DPW Pack V1.0) and the maintenance cost do look reasonable, 15€/day for a 16000€ trailer. But the 15€ are shown red and not white.
The only other stuff that is red are the weights (Giants original) I use.
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

That red thing is something by vanilla we can't control. Not sure when exactly it turns red. I think in vanilla it is to show the cost is too high
gnillo

Post by gnillo »

aah ok, then I guess it might be that in this case season upkeep is calculated higher than what the modder entered in the xml. Have to check that later...
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

Has anyone tried Eurotunnel Pack with Seasons? Snowmask works well with variable length "tunnels"?