Lag on American Outback

CaseMagnumFan150

Lag on American Outback

Post by CaseMagnumFan150 »

I keep getting lag on American Outback and I don't know why.
mountaincowboy

Re: Lag on American Outback

Post by mountaincowboy »

CaseMagnumFan150 wrote:I keep getting lag on American Outback and I don't know why.
Are you on console or PC? Knowing that will help.
Playing in Pacific Northwest (NE Oregon) on Xbox One and PC.
averydan

Post by averydan »

mountaincowboy wrote:
CaseMagnumFan150 wrote:I keep getting lag on American Outback and I don't know why.
Are you on console or PC? Knowing that will help.
I'm on console and I get it. It seems to get bad at the main farm.
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Might be too many bales sitting close proximity.
Might be a lot of workers, 4 or more.
Might be too much planted trees.

These are the ones came to my mind.
PS5 / FS22
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

This is what I seen another member posted that helped with the lag on this map and he is also playing on Xbox

viewtopic.php?p=872612#p872612
PS4
Davo79

Post by Davo79 »

I've noticed if you have too much of the same color equipment the game will lag. I almost always use case and anything I can paint red. Since a majority of the buildings are red it seems to lag more.
"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
averydan

Post by averydan »

I actually started using the same tractors because I read in one of these topics that using the same tractors made it easier to run. less memory. I think it was the slots topic. Saying like if a 380 mag took say 32 slots, the second one only uses 1 slot.
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
Duckkenny69

Post by Duckkenny69 »

I got. Lag too. I'm console
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

I get that same lag, mainly near the main farm. I do have a lot of bales near the pigs/cows, maybe 60-70ish... Usually have no more than 2 workers going at a time... Seems to be worse when in-cab view, and when looking north or towards the 'town'.
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
averydan

Post by averydan »

I wonder if by putting the cows and pigs close to the main farm creates an information over load? I've noticed that Giants spread their farms out, maybe for that very reason. I love the convenience but, if it causes that much lag, I'd rather drive the distances.
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
andhe78

Post by andhe78 »

averydan wrote:I wonder if by putting the cows and pigs close to the main farm creates an information over load? I've noticed that Giants spread their farms out, maybe for that very reason. I love the convenience but, if it causes that much lag, I'd rather drive the distances.

I doubt it, my Sosnovka map is practically unplayable due to the lag/stutter, and those animal farms are spread out.
averydan

Post by averydan »

andhe78 wrote:
averydan wrote:I wonder if by putting the cows and pigs close to the main farm creates an information over load? I've noticed that Giants spread their farms out, maybe for that very reason. I love the convenience but, if it causes that much lag, I'd rather drive the distances.

I doubt it, my Sosnovka map is practically unplayable due to the lag/stutter, and those animal farms are spread out.
It must just be a small negative to the great big positive that we actually get to have mods on console at all.
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
andhe78

Post by andhe78 »

averydan wrote:
andhe78 wrote:

It must just be a small negative to the great big positive that we actually get to have mods on console at all.
I've uninstalled all mods-it still does it. I've actually gone back to fs15-at least it was less glitchy.