Mustang Valley

RogsR35UK

Re: Mustang Valley

Post by RogsR35UK »

You can set the Helper to automatically get fuel, like they do for seeds and fertiliser.

Tried ploughing on Field 5. Made no difference, I still get a turn around part way across the field.
will136

Post by will136 »

there is a fueling location on the farm but if your doing one of the harvesting jobs for one of the fields you do not own you can not leave the field to go and refuel because the job will time you out for leaving the job location ... sorry if i didn't make that clear ... by the way i play on console (PS4) and pretty sure you can not hire a helper to do the jobs on fields you do not own ...
gearhed502

Post by gearhed502 »

This seems like it may be a bug to report to giants, it should have unlimited fuel while on a mission. Have you tried filling up the fuel trailer and parking it near the field and filling up the combine when you turn around for the next pass?
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Not a bug you do use fuel while in a mission. Just change the fuel to low and then should have enough. Or can place a fuel tanker over by the field.
PS4
PS5
CarsenGray

Post by CarsenGray »

You should not be running out of fuel on a mission. Just like the harvester never fills up on a mission no matter what size the field is. It just slows down to a crawl when it gets close to filling.
FS-19 (PC)
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Fuel is being used. Seeds, fertilizer don't drop. But can see the fuel drop as you work.
If you have fuel on low you don't notice it but if you have it in default then drops faster.
I have done lots of missions trying to figure out what is causing my PS4 to crash. And now given up cause no rhyme or reason just crashes when ever it feels like it seems.
PS4
PS5