Next FS game for PC and consoles - what will change?

Tuurboclaw

Re: Next FS game for PC and consoles - what will change?

Post by Tuurboclaw »

I would like to see an option for a tougher economy. Maybe higher interest on loans. I would like to be able to sell back land for even half price. And I really liked fs15 when it comes to crop prices. I like how high demands worked on fs15 better and also how prices were constant an hour as a time. That gave you time to sell off crops when you wanted to.

But fs17 is a great game and I am sure fs19 will be even better.
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

Selling fields would be really great feature.

I would love to have more options with creating new fields. Unfortunately GCV isn't perfect for this. It's much better with Sosnovka and Westbridge Hills. With MOD maps on console it depends a lot on hedges or fences.
LukeSpidey

Post by LukeSpidey »

Analysing certain aspects of game I came to theconclusion that Giants probably first focus on improving existing features of the game and than they start adding new ones.

I really hope that simulating in FS19 won't be limited to new crops.
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

I'd appreciate:
* Bigger maps for consoles. I think the current ones are 2x2 km? So 4x4 km would be nice,
* The ability to hire a worker not only on a field, but also as a driver. Like: "Go to the silo, load with wheat, drive to this sellpoint and sell it there." Or "Get this harvester there, this tractor elsewhere" etc. This would be such a nice addition as when you have a big farm, you're basically just a driver. :-(
* More options what to do with crops once harvested. Now I can sell it or feed it to the pigs. I'd like to produce something.
* Definitelly better physics. The current one is sometimes VERY frustrating.
* More realistic weather, which is also a part of previous point. You drove a heavy tractor with not-so-wide tires on a field during a rain? Well you get stuck in a mud!
* In fact in general - different tire options would have effect, and not just visual.
* An option to sell thousands of pigs without having to press a button thousands-time. In fact this would be nice with point no. 2: hey worker - grab this cattle truck and drive to the animal sellpoint and back 100 times selling pigs in the process. ;-)
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I'm really enjoying 17. As far as 19 goes, I wish they'd look at some popular maps on PC and implement those features into the game.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I am (mostly) agreeing with everything you guys are saying, especially the PC player who didn't own any fields, nor vehicles, or nothing! I think that's how FS19 should start, we should have to work for our farm instead of, sort of, inheriting it. I think it would add some realism and would make more realistic, in terms of how it is done if you want to start a real farm, you have to work for what you want, and be to purchase the stuff to get you up and running. You know, I think I might do that for my map that I am editing of Westbridge Hills.

These are some wonderful ideas guys, you have all my support! It would be awesome if FS19 was the FS13-FS15 transaction.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

I'd like to see trucking missions, so u can get the value out of buying a lorry and trailers. Definitely better weather effects like your tractor bogging in wet ground. U should be able to service vehicles and equipment to keep running costs low. Also think we should be able to run a beef herd , and move them from field to field, so long as they fenced , cutting out the need to feed silage .
Playing on Ps4
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Disasters, tornado's running through your field leaving lots of broken dead trees to clean up everywhere in the fields, floods that kill your wheats n beans, hail storm that trashes your corn. Droughts that leave only 40% yield or so.
More rains, that wettens your hay so you have to ted it again.
Potato rot that kills off 70% of your potatoes. Other deseases that decreases your yields (certainly if not spayed in time)

Different wheel setups that do differ in traction.
Mud to sink in, get stuck

Much much much better improved AI!!! Ability to change working pattern from back/forth to also round and round from outside to inside, or round and round from inside to outside driving over empty longer headland distances each time.
AI to have ability to know the field boundries and stay within them, doing headlands first etc.

In cab lighting of buttons and monitors at night.
PS4 player
novass

Post by novass »

I'd like to start as a hired hand..if that was the hard level..I'd do hsrd then.starting with nothing and a hired hand.then slowly buying equipment,maybe using the equipment you buy used to help the farmer you work for.save to buy your own land.
different mission ,delivery. .with a truck..not frontend loaders also eorking in fields for farmers.
rain that stops when in buildings.
pessure washer that requires you to wash the whole tractor/truck/equipment.
more vegggies/friut/grains.
there is so much they could do if the machines could (consoles/pc) do it..
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Ooo yas! Tornadoes, that would be cool to see that happen! It would also be cool to be able to do the safety procedure when the tornado came and then you had to wait it out. If you were in the tractor, you would have to find a low spot. @ErwinR55, you got some good idea here. *thumbsup*
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

Would also like the ability to buy 2nd hand equipment to help get started, even if it does break down from time to time, and after a certain amount of payments on a lease, u can give a final payment to buy it
Playing on Ps4
Chainsawcrazy

Post by Chainsawcrazy »

I would love to see sand and gravel operations. Here in southern Ontario Canada a lot of farmers here take part of there land and either lease or extract aggregates from the ground like sand rock "B" gravel trap rock limestone etc and are making a massive amount of money doing this. I work in the aggregate business and can't tell y'all how many farms extract aggregate and farm crops. I think this would be a wicked addition to the game. I would also like to see beef cattle that we can raise from young, slaughter them and sell them. The slaughter part may bit much to ask for but if y'all want realism in farming slaughtering is part of beef farming. Oh btw it's not that bad. I worked in a abattoir for 7 years.
Infrastructure contractor tasty beef farmer
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

If you have the slaughtering it can't be rated E for everyone. Maybe take it to the slaughter house and then sell it, but not actually physically slaughtering the, yourself.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

I think any kind of violence will remove the E ranking, or for Giants (currently) more important the USK 0, its the equivalent to pegi in Germany but way more strict (yes, Germany has to be special in any way possible :-/)
PEGI: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Europ ... nformation
USK: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unterhalt ... tkontrolle
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Sun69Tzu

Post by Sun69Tzu »

this may be a little much but i would like to see a blank map that you buy by taking out the max amount of loan possible. map would only include rolling hills covered in trees and no premade field plots or roads. after buying the land you could either cut and sell the trees down yourself or sell the timber rights for money(not the whole map unless you wanted but certain areas at a time)from there you'd plow your own fields, make your own raods, and place barn/shed/silos/ and animal plots where you want them.basically build your own farm. oh yeah and after market wheel set ups would be great also, hate the look of narrow tires and not all current tractors have different wheel set up types( i.e. New howland with duel narrow tires) basically any wheel type for any tractor.