Steering and Gas/Brake sensitivity option (Console)

St1ll A Buster

Steering and Gas/Brake sensitivity option (Console)

Post by St1ll A Buster »

Please Giants add the option to adjust the steering sensitivity, it is way to high at the moment as with the last game. If you are going between a medium and high speed and you touch the steering just a little bit you almost fly off the road. It would make the game much more enjoyable and playable if you would add this simple option please and thank you. Also the Gas and Brake sensitivity the same problem, not so much the brake but the gas peddle is pretty bad. I am not the only one that has this complaint either.
Farm Sim 22 Xbox Series S is my version.
Null

Re: Steering and Gas/Brake sensitivity option (Console)

Post by Null »

St1ll A Buster wrote:Please Giants add the option to adjust the steering sensitivity, it is way to high at the moment as with the last game. If you are going between a medium and high speed and you touch the steering just a little bit you almost fly off the road. It would make the game much more enjoyable and playable if you would add this simple option please and thank you. Also the Gas and Brake sensitivity the same problem, not so much the brake but the gas peddle is pretty bad. I am not the only one that has this complaint either.
I second this.
RODHA

Re: Steering and Gas/Brake sensitivity option (Console)

Post by RODHA »

+1 deifinitely need that one *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22