Arm Speed For Consoles

BearClaw

Re: Arm Speed For Consoles

Post by BearClaw »

The buffalo really is too slow for working in fs17 for consoles, at 15 we had wehicle arm sensivity to adjust
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
DukaSoft

Post by DukaSoft »

x Lethian x wrote:Yes, we are currently working on implementing this. I guess we did not find the time to push it into the last patch and therefore wer going to implement it in the next one ;)
viewtopic.php?f=936&t=120240#p945050
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

*thumbsup*
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
FragDad

Post by FragDad »

Don't want sound cynical however this is not the 1st vague answer I've had on this subject. So when would be nice to complete the answer. I've been asking without reply since October 2016. This is 1st answer I've had from Giants.
Just some old boy who likes playing FS19 on PC .
NateS

Post by NateS »

Requests official answer... gets official answer... continues to complain...

Proper response would be "Thanks for the response Lethian. Please implement this as soon as you can since it would greatly improve game play for many of us. This thread can now be closed, especially since there is an identicle one in the bugs section"
PC & PS4
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

^^^ That man there deserves a round of applause!!
Playing on XBone in Somerset, UK - Typically spending more time on the forum than actually playing the game.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

FragDad wrote:
FordFarmer97 wrote:
BC144601 wrote:
They don't care about console players.
They cater to the PC players.

We as console players are third class citizens, peasants if you will, why I feel this way:

1. PC had the options menu from day one, the option menu gave you the ability to change camera speed, console players had to wait four months for that update.

2. We were told by Giants software that in the next update Vehicle Arm Speed would be added back to consoles, it's been a year now and still nothing.

PC players had these settings from DAY ONE.
Giants Software does not care about console players.
Just don't buy the next FS19 on console.
If they don't care about console players, why'd they bother to put the game on console? Or give them mods?
One word Cash!
And again I have been asking this question since the launch of FS17. This is not something new or a bug it is something that was in FS15 and not put in FS17. If you read the the thread you will see that is supposed to be put back at least 2 patches ago. This is not a call of duty forum so please be a little more understanding of our frustration and cut down on the hate.
Hate? You call that hate? *thumbsdown*
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
FragDad

Post by FragDad »

NateS wrote:Requests official answer... gets official answer... continues to complain...

Proper response would be "Thanks for the response Lethian. Please implement this as soon as you can since it would greatly improve game play for many of us. This thread can now be closed, especially since there is an identicle one in the bugs section"
If you read the thread you will see I've been told this e times. This is why I want a fuller answer. Not being funny but I tired of been robbed off with platitudes. And until We get a date the thread cannot be closed.
I've been ignored since 2016 so why would I thank them they have not do it yet. And with all due respect I don't not need a lesson in decorum for you.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

You're acting like this is some great injustice to you. These things take time and GIANTS have been worked on other things. Jeez this is a farming game chill the heck out
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
FragDad

Post by FragDad »

Smith Modding wrote:You're acting like this is some great injustice to you. These things take time and GIANTS have been worked on other things. Jeez this is a farming game chill the heck out
Mate if you had sent as many messages as I have, on all platforms, and everyone has not had a reply you would feel agreived as I do.
And as for time I have been asking since October 2016 so exactly how much time should I give?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

FragDad wrote:Don't want sound cynical however this is not the 1st vague answer I've had on this subject. So when would be nice to complete the answer. I've been asking without reply since October 2016. This is 1st answer I've had from Giants.
Huh? You had a vague answer before but this is your first answer from giants?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

FragDad wrote:
FordFarmer97 wrote:
BC144601 wrote:
They don't care about console players.
They cater to the PC players.

We as console players are third class citizens, peasants if you will, why I feel this way:

1. PC had the options menu from day one, the option menu gave you the ability to change camera speed, console players had to wait four months for that update.

2. We were told by Giants software that in the next update Vehicle Arm Speed would be added back to consoles, it's been a year now and still nothing.

PC players had these settings from DAY ONE.
Giants Software does not care about console players.
Just don't buy the next FS19 on console.
If they don't care about console players, why'd they bother to put the game on console? Or give them mods?
One word Cash!
And again I have been asking this question since the launch of FS17. This is not something new or a bug it is something that was in FS15 and not put in FS17. If you read the the thread you will see that is supposed to be put back at least 2 patches ago. This is not a call of duty forum so please be a little more understanding of our frustration and cut down on the hate.
Name one company or one person in the world who dosnt need cash?
summerrider

Post by summerrider »

Maybe Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
FragDad

Post by FragDad »

His holyness the Dali lama. Hope ive spelt that right.
The pope.
The queen
Trump
Lord Sugar.
Richard Branson.
The archbishop of Canterbury.
But the coment was not about a person it was about a company and why they would bother making this game for consoles. If you bothered to read the thread.
summerrider

Post by summerrider »

The thread with the title "Arm Speed for Consoles", no I have not read every reply. There is no need as it repeats itself over and over for 6 pages.

(edit)
Now 7.