Arm Speed For Consoles

FragDad

Re: Arm Speed For Consoles

Post by FragDad »

summerrider wrote:The thread with the title "Arm Speed for Consoles", no I have not read every reply. There is no need as it repeats itself over and over for 6 pages.

(edit)
Now 7.
Oh right. Do if you don't care why comment cos you are not adding to the debate eh?
Just some old boy who likes playing FS19 on PC .
summerrider

Post by summerrider »

B/c the debate about when Giants will add the arm speed adjustments to the console versions of the game has already gotten off track. The first (and only post at the time I replied to) was the post asking to name people who don't need money. That post was off the track, I just helped it along by replying to it. The fact that I've gotten you to respond while still not talking about when Giants will put in the arm speed adjustment that was in FS15 in FS17, is icing on the cake.

In either case, at least one Giants representative has responded with when it would be added. It's always possible that it will be overlooked again. In witch case I'm sure this thread can go on for another 7 pages, asking when it will be implemented.

(*edit for my mistakes on how many people had replied)
FragDad

Post by FragDad »

summerrider wrote:B/c the debate about when Giants will add the arm speed adjustments to the console versions of the game has already gotten off track. The first (and only post at the time I replied to) was the post asking to name people who don't need money. That post was off the track, I just helped it along by replying to it. The fact that I've gotten you to respond while still not talking about when Giants will put in the arm speed adjustment that was in FS15 in FS17, is icing on the cake.

In either case, at least one Giants representative has responded with when it would be added. It's always possible that it will be overlooked again. In witch case I'm sure this thread can go on for another 7 pages, asking when it will be implemented.

(*edit for my mistakes on how many people had replied)
I am asking for a timescale as it has taken since October 2016 to get an official response. Patience is a virtue that run out some time ago.
NateS

Post by NateS »

Seriously, can we close this thread now? It started with a request for an official response from Giants... That response has been given... Guil or DonApple please end this
PC & PS4
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ +1. That dude has just been complaining
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
FragDad

Post by FragDad »

NateS wrote:Seriously, can we close this thread now? It started with a request for an official response from Giants... That response has been given... Guil or DonApple please end this
It will end when it is fixed. :hi:
Guil

Post by Guil »

Luckily that's not how it works, if this thread gets spammed needlessly it will be more than likely be closed and moved. Don't forget the rules and please read them if you already haven't.
FragDad

Post by FragDad »

Guil wrote:Luckily that's not how it works, if this thread gets spammed needlessly it will be more than likely be closed and moved. Don't forget the rules and please read them if you already haven't.
Brilliant, what would you have me do. The don't respond to official channels, (FB Tw and others). I've been told now 3 times it coming. And yet here we are still waiting over a year later.
Half an answer is not an answer. I believe I've only got this far because I've kept going. And refused to be fobbed off with platitudes.
Guil

Post by Guil »

For a start I'd ask you to grow up and step away from your keyboard, all this talk of your ''crusade'' is laughable. It was a simple oversight and was forgotten about after real bugs were fixed, nothing is perfect and some bugs still exist. What more do you want? Do you expect a public apology from stegei for the inconvenience of something working as expected but just a little slower?

You're perfectally entitled to post your grievances and opinions here but don't take it further than that.
FragDad

Post by FragDad »

Hmm I wonder if I had given up 13 months ago if we had even got this far.
If they had the courtesy to talk to me on other media away from the public gaze. I wouldn't be forced to do this and you would not be getting as frustrated as you are today.

Tell me if all your tractors travelled at 3 miles an hour would you it's working?
My expectation is to be fixed. This my lad word you will happy to know.
Guil

Post by Guil »

I'm not frustrated but you're throwing a tantrum over it. It was over looked even though it was supposed to be added before. It's simply a mistake.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

If you know the answer is not the answer then why bother asking?
FragDad

Post by FragDad »

Guil wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:24 pm I'm not frustrated but you're throwing a tantrum over it. It was over looked even though it was supposed to be added before. It's simply a mistake.
"Throwing a tantrum" wow thats not inflamatory at all eh.
I am simply complaining about poor customer service. And not getting a satisfactory answer. If in your world that is throwing a tantrum so be it.
Guil

Post by Guil »

We are going around in circles with all of this, Giants have answered this a few times in other threads and this one. What's so hard to understand that it was simply overlooked? The option isn't there on any platform.
BC144601

Post by BC144601 »

1. There is absolutely nothing to be done or said at this point.

2. We received an answer from two officials employed by Giants Software:
1a. They stated that it would be added in the next patch.
2b. Even if it's not added or they change there minds for whatever reason, there is nothing we can do, it's their company and game.

3. I understand your frustration with Giants Software I do, but posting and reposting your displeasure with them is going nowhere, it's like being stuck in the mud and hitting the gas and expecting to go somewhere, you're just spinning your tires and getting nowhere.

4. At this point we once again have to wait. I believe by now Giants Software knows that We the People want Vehicle Arm Speed on consoles.
All we have is hope, hope that it will be returned to the game in the next patch.

So we wait....

Please don't get this thread locked.

BC.