Blacksheep modding is at it again. Thanks BsM

1992Tadej1992

Re: Blacksheep modding is at it again. Thanks BsM

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

Frozen Catalyst wrote:Going to be a tough choice between playing The Vallay Old Farm and The West Coast.

Anyone have an idea about how many sell pints on both maps, I like a bit of diversity as to where I drop my produce off at.
Tough choice? Hardly.

Unless you are playing bsm map for very long time, i dont see a reason, why would anyone have a tough choice between a premium map and just a map. I mean it, that will be the best map in FS history and i am not even joking.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Not a tough choice for me. I'll be playing on The Valley The Old Farm.

averydan

Post by averydan »

lefe1 wrote:Not a tough choice for me. I'll be playing on The Valley The Old Farm.

Me too!!!!
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

At this rate depends on which gets here first. Old stream and i have couple hundred hours together, and golden days is getting there.
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

lefe1 wrote:Not a tough choice for me. I'll be playing on The Valley The Old Farm.

Lol
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ I'm so Dadgum ready for that!
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Frozen Catalyst

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

Looks awesome!
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I think those 2 maps (the valley the old farm and the west coast) have totally different characters. It won't be a matter of choice for me. I will play both of them.
PS5 / FS22
empato

Post by empato »

For me the streets on West Coast are to narrow. I will only play the BSM map.
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

I have noticed that many of the modded maps has really narrow streets and/or all fields are rounded by fences. Personally dont like that but those two looks still very good loking maps tho. Maybe I try the valley the old farm.
ketatrypt

Post by ketatrypt »

Ragman wrote:I have noticed that many of the modded maps has really narrow streets and/or all fields are rounded by fences. Personally dont like that but those two looks still very good loking maps tho. Maybe I try the valley the old farm.
I think this is mostly due to size restraints. Without going to a 4x map, its hard to fit everything in at a realistic scale, while also still giving enough room for good size fields, varied terrain, and that 'big' map feel, without actually being that large of a map.

4x maps are much better suited to having larger roads, while still retaining a realistic road-field size scale. But 4x maps come with their own challenges on top of all the extra effort needed to build the larger map, and also don't have as big of a support base because they can't be used on consoles, and even some PC's can struggle due to the extra size.

Considering the constraints on the map size, imho its really well designed, with the roads big enough to handle most the mid-large tractors, but small enough they don't seem overly big compared to the fields.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Nothing to do with constraints, if not all of them the majority of maps are based on real locations. The modders use collisions realistically as possible and the lanes and fields and towns are based on real places
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Ragman

Post by Ragman »

ketatrypt wrote: I think this is mostly due to size restraints. Without going to a 4x map, its hard to fit everything in at a realistic scale, while also still giving enough room for good size fields, varied terrain, and that 'big' map feel, without actually being that large of a map.

4x maps are much better suited to having larger roads, while still retaining a realistic road-field size scale. But 4x maps come with their own challenges on top of all the extra effort needed to build the larger map, and also don't have as big of a support base because they can't be used on consoles, and even some PC's can struggle due to the extra size.

Considering the constraints on the map size, imho its really well designed, with the roads big enough to handle most the mid-large tractors, but small enough they don't seem overly big compared to the fields.
True. I use some old stuff but I dont like to play whole map with small equipment. So maybe it is some middle size map that is ok. Atm I play Slovak village and like it.
eric21 wrote:Nothing to do with constraints, if not all of them the majority of maps are based on real locations. The modders use collisions realistically as possible and the lanes and fields and towns are based on real places
Thats true too.