Blacksheep modding is at it again. Thanks BsM

BigC92

Re: Blacksheep modding is at it again. Thanks BsM

Post by BigC92 »

BigC92 wrote:I am American, and FYI math wasn't my strong point in school.
I might be understood wrong BigC :confusednew: I didn't want to mean Americans are not good at conversions or in math. I meant as their unit system is different than the metric system, it might be difficult for them to understand. Sorry if I made you upset :sadnew:[/quote]
No man were good, that last part was for the guy who said 'is this a serious question' that part wasn't for you my friend.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

TacoFarmer wrote:
RODHA wrote:
fenixguy wrote:Have ya'll tried the Oshkosh pack (it's not really low but it works)? I hauled two CR10.90s (two trips, obviously) with their headers attached at the rear on Lawfolds with no issue.
I did and yes it works very well. But in Drumard I don't have as much space as you have in Lawfolds and that oshkosh trailer is wide. Very agile when it comes to turning but too wide for the roads. So, that flatbed was just the right one for me. Still it is. I'll just wait for BsM to release their fixing package. Or may be change my harvester :hmm:
Image Try this.
thats great, perfect for hauling anything that cant be strapped down
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

lefe1 wrote: well you make no sense. when I say drive slower. I don't mean 2 mph. people think since the truck does 62 mph that they can go 62mph, yea in a straight line but on corners you need to slow down. I made a youtube video you need to watch.
fenixguy wrote:...
Now, the other thing I wanted to mention specifically with the CR10.90. It goes 25 mph. I can drive it from one side of the map to the other before I can get it loaded and haul it there (playing on console, standard size maps). The only reason for hauling it is the challenge/fun of it. ...
That's exactly my point!
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

TurboFarmer wrote:
RODHA wrote:This is unbelievable. I couldn't even get close to those speeds. My MF9380 just kept falling off.
It is either the track v.s. tire thing or I did something wrong. Weird.
Definitely a difference between tracks and tires when talking about the locking script that is used on flat bed/low loaders. My tracked vehicles will slide and shift on any of the low loaders or new BSM flat bed, but vehicles with tires seem to lock down fairly well. I just go at what looks like a realistic pace and never have a problem completing a delivery with either style of tractor.
Actually I meant the other way around. My wheeled MF9380 slides and shifts while NH CR10.90 doesn't as lefe1's video shows (viewtopic.php?f=893&t=112755&start=675#p917298).

But still, @TacoFarmer's approach to the problem and ingenious solution with the logs is brilliant *thumbsup* :hi: Thank you for that trick :hi: I can use this.
Last edited by RODHA on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

BigC92 wrote:No man were good, that last part was for the guy who said 'is this a serious question' that part wasn't for you my friend.
*thumbsup* Ohh ok. Now I understand. Good to hear that my friend :hi:
PS5 / FS22
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Hey, is the hooklift an option on the 850 now? If it is I ain't gonna update it
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Hooklift was never "on" the 850. You buy the hooklift attachment under tippers first then it becomes a hooklift truck. Otherwise it is just a truck with a fifth wheel for trailers. May be I didn't understand your question :confusednew: I'm not sure
PS5 / FS22
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

It`s an option now. You don`t buy the hook separately anymore.
empato

Post by empato »

RODHA wrote:Hooklift was never "on" the 850. You buy the hooklift attachment under tippers first then it becomes a hooklift truck. Otherwise it is just a truck with a fifth wheel for trailers. May be I didn't understand your question :confusednew: I'm not sure
Seems that you didn`t noticed the update yet. It`s an option now in the truck setup menu. You don`t buy it unter tippers anymore.

ChangeLog 1.0.0.1:
-The hook support is now an option in the truck menu.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

No, I've not noticed it. Thanks :hi:

But that also means we will loose our ability to convert Holmer Terra Variant into an ITR truck :sadnew:
PS5 / FS22
empato

Post by empato »

That´s correct, but was also never announced from BSM to use the hook with the Terra Variant. It worked, but looked a bit weird
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

But we got those now.

-Added back PTO
-Added lights interior

So, we now have a more powerful tractor than the Holmer with less price.
PS5 / FS22
empato

Post by empato »

Yes, and I will exchange the holmer as first act once I start the game this evening. The BSM mods are really cool.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Okay, I updated the 850 this morning and was pleasantly surprised and disappointed as well. I had sold it for the Biobeltz ITR because it kept doing that "container flying away thing". I recorded another great clip of it last night actually... I think the problem was because of the separate hooklift attachment. It caused it to do crazy things.

So this morning: Right away I notice the containers are much more locked down than previously. They don't wiggle or cause the truck to turn over randomly. Awesome! *thumbsup*

The lights are great. Love the interior lights (one thing the Biobeltz had over the 850 to start with). *thumbsup*

It seems they adjusted the acceleration and braking so the truck doesn't take off and stop like an F1 car (something that bothered me to begin with). *thumbsup*

Added a visible PTO. *thumbsup* Although, the location of it causes various PTO's to clip through the hitch on certain things (the 64,000l feed mixer being the one I noticed). *thumbsdown* Not really a problem, just a minor visual bug.

Unfortunately, they KILLED the turning radius. This is with rear steering off or on, doesn't matter. Now I have to make 100 point turns to get the truck around the yards. One thing the 850 had going for it was a tight turning radius for such a long truck. Now, it's not fun to drive, much less back a trailer with. *thumbsdown* Unless of course you're playing Westbridge of MVR where turning radius doesn't matter.

Anyway, it's still a great truck to have around and looks great on the farm.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

fenixguy wrote:The lights are great. Love the interior lights (one thing the Biobeltz had over the 850 to start with). *thumbsup*

It seems they adjusted the acceleration and braking so the truck doesn't take off and stop like an F1 car (something that bothered me to begin with). *thumbsup*

Unfortunately, they KILLED the turning radius. This is with rear steering off or on, doesn't matter. Now I have to make 100 point turns to get the truck around the yards. One thing the 850 had going for it was a tight turning radius for such a long truck. Now, it's not fun to drive, much less back a trailer with. *thumbsdown* Unless of course you're playing Westbridge of MVR where turning radius doesn't matter.
Thank you for the detailed feed back :hi:

Interior lights on the Tatra Terrno ITR was amazing. I'm happy to hear that it is now in the 850 *thumbsup*

The massive acceleration and 5g braking of that truck was really annoying in terms of realism. Good to hear that it has been tweaked.

The turning radius was this truck's one of the best features. I was able to use it even in Drumard. But now, I'll see to it if I still can :sadnew:
PS5 / FS22