Blacksheep modding is at it again. Thanks BsM

RODHA

Re: Blacksheep modding is at it again. Thanks BsM

Post by RODHA »

Pensarethebest wrote:Back when horse drawn wagons were used, the conection between the steerable axle on the wagon and the wagon resembled a wheel. The part became known as the "5th" wheel. Now the connection between the powered unit and the trailer is called the 5th wheel because that is where the vehicle pivots...like the old pivoting joint on the wagons.
Thank you for the info *thumbsup* :hi:
There is always a good stroy behind those sayings.
PS5 / FS22
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

I have moved to the Terano ITR truck on Thornton since the turning radius has increased to the size of an orbit of a small moon. Shame really, may use it on a bigger more open map someday.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
Null

Post by Null »

I love the complaints about the realistic turning radius of a semi truck in a simulator.
HAVOC

Post by HAVOC »

Null wrote:I love the complaints about the realistic turning radius of a semi truck in a simulator.
I second that, First you got people complaining about how unrealistic it was when it came out now people are complaining about it again.
Enjoyed playing FS 15, now enjoying playing FS 17 on XBOX ONE

Sandy Bay

Pacific Inlet

Waiting for The valley the old farm
:mrgreen: *thumbsup*
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

this is what blacksheep said about the turning radius

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

FordFarmer97 wrote:^^ They oughta bring the frame back
They told me they wont cause its not real.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Oh yeah. True.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
JCByellowguy

Post by JCByellowguy »

The 850 hook is a great truck for its size. Modeled after a Peterbilt 379. Im very pleased it has been modded into the game. It even burns up fuel as it would if it had a C15/16 engine in it.

As for realism it would be great to see some shorter wheelbase tandem grain trucks like those in the U.S. that sit on International, Ford, GMC, Autocar, Mack, Sterling, and other medium-heavy spec chassis.
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in
Goertzy89

Post by Goertzy89 »

JCByellowguy wrote:The 850 hook is a great truck for its size. Modeled after a Peterbilt 379. Im very pleased it has been modded into the game. It even burns up fuel as it would if it had a C15/16 engine in it.

As for realism it would be great to see some shorter wheelbase tandem grain trucks like those in the U.S. that sit on International, Ford, GMC, Autocar, Mack, Sterling, and other medium-heavy spec chassis.
Agreed I would love that
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

lefe1 wrote:this is what blacksheep said about the turning radius

What does he mean?
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

BigC92 wrote: What does he mean?

That he made the turning radius bigger because when the 4000/H was released everyone one was complaining that you couldn't keep what you had loaded on the 4000/H. I never had a problem with it you just need to slow down and take you time. So on the update he made the 850 with a bigger turning radius so you are less likely to lose your load or whatever you have on the 4000/H So everyone is complaing that the turning radius is to big. So it's either a smaller turning radius and lose you load because people can't slow down or a bigger turing radius and more than likely keep your load from falling off.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

lefe1 wrote:
BigC92 wrote: What does he mean?

That he made the turning radius bigger because when the 4000/H was released everyone one was complaining that you couldn't keep what you had loaded on the 4000/H. I never had a problem with it you just need to slow down and take you time. So on the update he made the 850 with a bigger turning radius so you are less likely to lose your load or whatever you have on the 4000/H So everyone is complaing that the turning radius is to big. So it's either a smaller turning radius and lose you load because people can't slow down or a bigger turing radius and more than likely keep your load from falling off.
Oh, ok, i see, i always slowdown when turning, even crossing the railroad tracks, that's laziness in my book, even when im in a hurry, i take my time to turn, make sure i have enough space. So that explains why it dont turn sharp.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

HAVOC wrote:
Null wrote:I love the complaints about the realistic turning radius of a semi truck in a simulator.
I second that, First you got people complaining about how unrealistic it was when it came out now people are complaining about it again.
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

While everybody is waiting on another map to be release. I'll be waiting on The Valley The Old Farm Map to be released, date: October-November. and hopefully it's October(trick or treat) :biggrin2:

RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Well, tbh I don't know what to do.
Because probably 4 maps will be released pretty close to each other.
And all of them seems to be very good.
So, that is my problem. How am I supposed to play on all 4 of them at the same time :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22