Problem with workers and fertilizeing

Chainsawcrazy

Problem with workers and fertilizeing

Post by Chainsawcrazy »

Why can't I get a worker to fertilize or spray a field for me. Please help me figure this out.
Last edited by Chainsawcrazy on Mon May 22, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Infrastructure contractor tasty beef farmer
juf.de

Re: A little help

Post by juf.de »

Common, 70 posts in this forum and still such an empty opening post? You should know this will not work.
we need more infos, otherwise we can't help you.
Last edited by juf.de on Mon May 22, 2017 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

Has at least one growth stage happened?
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

You may need to fill the tool with fertilizer. You may need to open settings and tell helpers to bring their own fertilizer. You may need to wait until growth state has advanced.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
livesea72

Re: Problem with workers and fertilizeing

Post by livesea72 »

if your using a seeder that fertilizes then you need to wait to the next growth stage before you can hire them.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

In addition to DeereSlayer's post, you need to make sure the growth stage 1 is complete. After that, you need do it yourself, can't hire a worker.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

JohnDeere318 wrote:In addition to DeereSlayer's post, you need to make sure the growth stage 1 is complete. After that, you need do it yourself, can't hire a worker.
:confusednew: I've always hired a worker no matter the growth state. As long as the crop has completed another stage, you can hire a worker to fertilize. As a matter of fact, you can use a worker to spray or spread on a ready to harvest crop as long as all three fertilize states haven't been achieved yet.

As to the OP, all of the above are options unless you give us more details.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Really? Didn't know they changed it. Back when I tried the growth stages, it wouldn't let me do it because I had already had the first growth stage fertilized. The second growth stage/fertilizer stage I couldn't hire a worker.

How to post your log.txt
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

if you are too close to buildings or trees the hired worker will not work. The NH sprayer is really bad for this. I ended up selling this sprayer.
Alienware PC.
Guil

Post by Guil »

JohnDeere318 wrote:Really? Didn't know they changed it. Back when I tried the growth stages, it wouldn't let me do it because I had already had the first growth stage fertilized. The second growth stage/fertilizer stage I couldn't hire a worker.
Something was glitching because you could always hire a worker to fertiliser as long as there was a fertlising stage still to be done.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Guil wrote:
JohnDeere318 wrote:Really? Didn't know they changed it. Back when I tried the growth stages, it wouldn't let me do it because I had already had the first growth stage fertilized. The second growth stage/fertilizer stage I couldn't hire a worker.
Something was glitching because you could always hire a worker to fertiliser as long as there was a fertlising stage still to be done.
Really... Huh, well, I hope they got that fixed, maybe I will try it tonight or something and see if it still does it.

How to post your log.txt
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yep I always played lawfolds on 3x fertilise and I never done it myself. Always had a worker do it but there was the edge of some fields it just wouldn't work
Chainsawcrazy

Post by Chainsawcrazy »

Thanks for all the advice gentlemen. I figured there was a point were the worker said I quit and screw you I ain't working for you no more. Lol. I don't mind doing spraying or spreading on my own it would be nice if the sprayers weren't so damn slow. I farm for silage, logging/wood chips and sheep as they make you a lot of money when you sell their hair.
Infrastructure contractor tasty beef farmer
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Chainsawcrazy wrote:when you sell their hair.
:lol: :lol:

How to post your log.txt
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

JohnDeere318 wrote:
Chainsawcrazy wrote:when you sell their hair.
:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well, he's not wrong...
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!