(Memory Lane) Things you miss playing in older FS games

Xtrememaster

Re: (Memory Lane) Things you miss playing in older FS games

Post by Xtrememaster »

I miss the cow whistling in FS2011.. So you could lead the cows to the milk robot, so the efficiency of produced milk became higher so more money from the milk.

I also miss the higher milk litres and higher payment for the milk..
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

I hate to say it, but I miss the missions fromFS15. Don't get me wrong I like the new mission system I just wished they could've combined the old and the new together. Would love to mow a yard or transport a pallet again.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
ThugsBunny

Post by ThugsBunny »

GrimGandalf wrote:I hate to say it, but I miss the missions fromFS15. Don't get me wrong I like the new mission system I just wished they could've combined the old and the new together. Would love to mow a yard or transport a pallet again.
Same here! Those missions were great for upgrading and buying more equipment early game
On XBOX, gt HVG ThugsBunny :hi:
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

ThugsBunny wrote:
GrimGandalf wrote:I hate to say it, but I miss the missions fromFS15. Don't get me wrong I like the new mission system I just wished they could've combined the old and the new together. Would love to mow a yard or transport a pallet again.
Same here! Those missions were great for upgrading and buying more equipment early game
I liked those missions too. The new ones are great, but I'd like to mow a field again.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Xtrememaster wrote:I miss the cow whistling in FS2011.. So you could lead the cows to the milk robot, so the efficiency of produced milk became higher so more money from the milk.

I also miss the higher milk litres and higher payment for the milk..
That sounds really fun *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

Old fs15 missions...transport grass cutting and demand. Miss them the most.
FS 22 and loving it.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

You mean that insane high demand of peanuts for the elephants in the circus? :D
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

juf.de wrote:You mean that insane high demand of peanuts for the elephants in the circus? :D
Yeah I certainly don't miss the pallet missions myself. And the mowing got so repetitive that I quit doing it after two or three times.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

If i remember correctly i ended using courseplay for the mowing missions and browsed the internet in the meantime.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

juf.de wrote:If i remember correctly i ended using courseplay for the mowing missions and browsed the internet in the meantime.
:lol: :lol: :lol: during a harvest I'd use coursepay and browse Instagram or the internet while I waited for it to finish :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

I miss the missions from FS15 too, they are way better than the missions we get now.

I also miss being able to do missions in multiplayer. I miss being able to sell anything without the price dropping through the floor, this includes being able to sell silage without the price dropping. I miss the unlimited silos and the ability to store root crops without a mod. I would also miss being able to store wood chips if I had ever stored them on FS15 which I didn't cos of the god awful wood chipper on FS15.

I miss the ease that you could fill silage bunkers on FS15 too. I miss vehicles not aging. And I also miss having the amount of chickens I want (not that I want any, I just miss having the choice).

Don't get me wrong though FS17 is overall a better game but there is just some things that they shouldn't have messed with.
starsailorer

Post by starsailorer »

I miss playing FS15 on my xbox one with out any lag....or stuttering....or hesitation...or selling equipment to try and identify what is causing it...and just generally being able to enjoy a game was hooked on and never tired of....But now with FS17 the fun is gone.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Absolutely nothing to be honest. Progress is good.