WBH silo

redglasses

WBH silo

Post by redglasses »

So I know all about the controversial west bridge hills update but how big is the silo after the update, I am considering updating but if it causes me to lose crops, no update for me. :neutralnew:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
CattleMan

Re: WBH silo

Post by CattleMan »

100,000 liters for each grain crop... Only holds grains... No root crops or other stuff... Just grain
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yes, MrSealyP was mad as heck, good thing is, he didn't make TMR, but he had to restart the map over again.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Yeah I have lots of stuff in mine so I'm not up dating. And I Like to be able to have my root crops in the silo. Fastest way of filling the tipper.
Having the silo extensions eats up the slot limit.
PS4
PS5
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

CMDRTAKEDOWN wrote:Yeah I have lots of stuff in mine so I'm not up dating. And I Like to be able to have my root crops in the silo. Fastest way of filling the tipper.
Having the silo extensions eats up the slot limit.
Really? Do you get to place it wherever?
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

but did they ever explain why they took away the 10 million cap for 100K? It kind of sounds like they just were not thinking straight. From my stand point since the map was released with a 10 million Liter silo then they should reinstate the 10 million L cap. Just my 2 Cents Meow......
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Erica Von wrote:but did they ever explain why they took away the 10 million cap for 100K? It kind of sounds like they just were not thinking straight. From my stand point since the map was released with a 10 million Liter silo then they should reinstate the 10 million L cap. Just my 2 Cents Meow......
Or have the silo as a mod.
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

if they did that it would cost 10 million in game money. 10 million cap is not a game breaker and we are not holding tournaments on maps are we?
reinstate the 10 mill cap its the best choice all around.
Davo79

Post by Davo79 »

It's not the 10 mil cap that upset me as much as making it only hold grains. I like the fact of being able to store everything in one place that is the game breaker for me
"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Davo79 wrote:It's not the 10 mil cap that upset me as much as making it only hold grains. I like the fact of being able to store everything in one place that is the game breaker for me
Yeah that really bites the big one.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Erica Von wrote:but did they ever explain why they took away the 10 million cap for 100K? It kind of sounds like they just were not thinking straight. From my stand point since the map was released with a 10 million Liter silo then they should reinstate the 10 million L cap. Just my 2 Cents Meow......
I think Giants is trying to keep some features within a standard on their own maps (at least the ones they released).
Like the silo capacity or the crop types the silos can store. And there is the fact of free water you can get from natural resources.
That is just a theory though.
PS5 / FS22
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

wait free water I have been paying for water even when I build the water tower I still have to pay for the water I would think I build it water should be free.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Yes the free water is in the SW of the village. It is in the small park/garden area.
PS4
PS5
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

CMDRTAKEDOWN wrote:Yes the free water is in the SW of the village. It is in the small park/garden area.
Cool didn't know about that, time to use it. Oh and thanks for all the info.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer