Farming Simulator 19 dynamic hoses?

faruk9154

Farming Simulator 19 dynamic hoses?

Post by faruk9154 »

FS 19 in dynamic hoses will it happen? We really want it. Will you inform us? :hmm: :confusednew: :smileynew: :search:
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
RODHA

Re: Farming Simulator 19 dynamic hoses?

Post by RODHA »

I really didn't understand what you mean.
Can you elaborate a bit?
Thanks.
PS5 / FS22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Hoses or wires that move, example connections to pto or seeders
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

eric21 wrote:Hoses or wires that move, example connections to pto or seeders
Ok, you mean not like the animation we get when we hook up a seeder or some other tool where cables and hoses attach to the tractor?
You mean they move by the effect of the actual physics in the game right?
PS5 / FS22
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

No, they just move in a way that it looks like a correct physics and are really attached to the tractor not just some cables pointing towards the tractor
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

juf.de wrote:No, they just move in a way that it looks like a correct physics and are really attached to the tractor not just some cables pointing towards the tractor
I'm definitely talking about that.
OkieFarmer

Post by OkieFarmer »

I'd definitely like to see this, as well as a Manual Attaching where you have to hook up hoses and PTOs. Keep it as an option tho, just so people don't have to use it if they don't want to.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'd say maybe. Did you notice we got dynamic hoses with the Big Bud DLC? I haven't tried the Seedhawk but the 18m drill has dynamic hoses from the cart to the drill. Not sure why they didn't include it with the Khun seedtank/drill.

+1 on manual attaching as an option too.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
OkieFarmer

Post by OkieFarmer »

fenixguy wrote:I'd say maybe. Did you notice we got dynamic hoses with the Big Bud DLC? I haven't tried the Seedhawk but the 18m drill has dynamic hoses from the cart to the drill. Not sure why they didn't include it with the Khun seedtank/drill.

+1 on manual attaching as an option too.
Are you on PC or Console? I'm on console and haven't used the Big Bud DLC just because I'm not interested in super large machinery. I'd be ecstatic if Giants just added them to everything as a game update.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

OkieFarmer wrote:Are you on PC or Console? I'm on console and haven't used the Big Bud DLC just because I'm not interested in super large machinery. I'd be ecstatic if Giants just added them to everything as a game update.
Check my signature. :wink3:

I highly doubt we'd see it in an update since they would have to re-do all the machinery to add it. (I assume) I would venture a guess that it'll be standard in FS19.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

fenixguy wrote:
OkieFarmer wrote:Are you on PC or Console? I'm on console and haven't used the Big Bud DLC just because I'm not interested in super large machinery. I'd be ecstatic if Giants just added them to everything as a game update.

I highly doubt we'd see it in an update since they would have to re-do all the machinery to add it. (I assume) I would venture a guess that it'll be standard in FS19.
I hope
OkieFarmer

Post by OkieFarmer »

fenixguy wrote:

Haha I typically don't read that low. I'm start paying attention. I think it would be a fairly simple upgrade, but I'm not a dev so I have no idea.

I could see them creating the script that's a connector/hose/connector, like a template, then just adding the connections to the various machinery. Does that make sense? Probably only in my head. Haha