The Torture

RODHA

Re: The Torture

Post by RODHA »

masterplan wrote:Yep, manure and slurry, plus what to do with all the crops? It's boring to drive it to the sell points. I rather feed it to the pigs. :-) Besides: I don't need money now, I've got everything I need so soon I'll get into the wind-energy business. :-D
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm sure getting up to that number wouldn't have been a problem for the pigs. They are hard workers :mrgreen:
And I think they multiply not reproduce...
PS5 / FS22
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

is it is a bit of a pain getting up there in numbers
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Miura74

Post by Miura74 »

Well, I once tried to count my sheep, but fell asleep in the process... :lol:
PS4 + PS5 (Miura74) & PC player.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PsnMiura74
(No monetization - I don't earn money off views - just fun)
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I would like to know how much corn it takes to fill the trough for 6 days with 6,700 pigs. :shock:

I've never let me pigs get much over 100 or so. They'll reproduce about a trailer load a day so I don't have to make many trips to the lot and don't have to press the button too many times.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
hpmc13

Post by hpmc13 »

I got one of my kids to do it. Kept her occupied for a while ... until she moved the d-pad down and sold them all back.

Simple on-screen number pad? Options to buy one, ten, 20 at a time? I wonder if Giants ever conceived that someone would buy that many animals at once? I don't mean that as a criticism of the devs, I simply mean that it may have never crossed their minds that anyone would want that many at once.
Playing on PC
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

fenixguy wrote:I would like to know how much corn it takes to fill the trough for 6 days with 6,700 pigs. :shock:
Not sure about the pigs but according to my calculations 1000 cows will require over 1.5M liters of TMR and I've no idea how will I do with the 64k Peecon mixer.
I just bought them. Didn't think aftermath yet :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
crash

Post by crash »

Could change the it from pushing a button for each anymal. To holding stick or shoulder button/other buton to the right to buy(add/positive) and left to sell(negative/subtract) that way you can hold the stick to the desired amount is reached. The have a confirmation meny after a push of a button like today.

I remeber i had a turbo controller on my ps one :biggrin2: :gamer:
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

RODHA wrote:1000 cows will require over 1.5M liters of TMR and I've no idea how will I do with the 64k Peecon mixer.
I just bought them. Didn't think aftermath yet :mrgreen:

:shock: Nope! No thank you.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I know on PC, just hover your mouse over "BUY" then press "Enter" on your keyboard and you won't have to touch a mouse ever again to buy animals. Just thought I would share this.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

fenixguy wrote:I would like to know how much corn it takes to fill the trough for 6 days with 6,700 pigs. :shock:

I've never let me pigs get much over 100 or so. They'll reproduce about a trailer load a day so I don't have to make many trips to the lot and don't have to press the button too many times.
There's your calculation

http://prntscr.com/fbp307

you need 41 hectare of harvest per day to keep that up. (only barley, soy, corn and beets are calculated to that)

I only had 10.000 pigses on Chellington :D
PS4 player
Erica Von

Post by Erica Von »

I wore out my Elite controller and had a spare one I need to take it down to MS Store see if the console is still under warranty. Game Stop wants 149 for a new Elite controller.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Erica Von wrote:I wore out my Elite controller and had a spare one I need to take it down to MS Store see if the console is still under warranty. Game Stop wants 149 for a new Elite controller.
Erica, I'm sorry, I hope this won't be too personal but I'll ask because I've seen it on your signature.

What I read is ture or am I mis-interrupting it? :smileynew:
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

ErwinR55 wrote:

There's your calculation

http://prntscr.com/fbp307

you need 41 hectare of harvest per day to keep that up. (only barley, soy, corn and beets are calculated to that)

I only had 10.000 pigses on Chellington :D
I'll never ever let them go over 1100... That 100 will always be sold. No other way :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

Well I took this picture for my friends two days ago, so you can guess. :-)
Btw. I don't have much corn in stock at the moment, just 250k "iron" reserve at the cows' silo, but I've seeded over a 100 ha with it, so let's corn. B-) :-D

I'll try to remember this thread as I reach 10 000 pigs. To be honest I'm trying to find out how many pigs I can support on Lawfolds. :-)
ErwinR55 wrote: you need 41 hectare of harvest per day to keep that up. (only barley, soy, corn and beets are calculated to that)
That's not that much considering Lawfolds have approx. 240 ha of fields. ;-)
ErwinR55 wrote: I only had 10.000 pigses on Chellington :D
Now that's my man! *thumbsup*
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

masterplan wrote:I'll try to remember this thread as I reach 10 000 pigs. To be honest I'm trying to find out how many pigs I can support on Lawfolds. :-)

:shock: I love that pig reproduction rate. One per minute. Geez, I'm just getting into animals on Lawfolds. Just bought my first 96 sheep. It seems I have a ways to go!

Thanks though. I was about to get bored with Lawfolds. Now I have a goal. Probably not as crazy as what you have, but I want to get to around 200-300 of each. That should keep me busy a while.