The Torture

ErwinR55

Re: The Torture

Post by ErwinR55 »

masterplan wrote:
ErwinR55 wrote: you need 41 hectare of harvest per day to keep that up. (only barley, soy, corn and beets are calculated to that)
That's not that much considering Lawfolds have approx. 240 ha of fields. ;-)
ErwinR55 wrote: I only had 10.000 pigses on Chellington :D
Now that's my man! *thumbsup*

You will say differently when you reach the 10.000. When doing corn harvest, I run down the combines with the 59000L trailer with 2 tractors, each time I had to directly dump it into the pigs pen I needed to sell a bunch of pigses, otherwise they would grow too large in numbers. They breed like mad at that time :P
Needed 60 ha per day to cover to keep up with the pigfood only. Next to that I also have 500 cows and 350 sheep to take care of. Kept me busy enough :mrgreen:
PS4 player
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

fenixguy wrote: :shock: I love that pig reproduction rate. One per minute. Geez, I'm just getting into animals on Lawfolds. Just bought my first 96 sheep. It seems I have a ways to go!

Thanks though. I was about to get bored with Lawfolds. Now I have a goal. Probably not as crazy as what you have, but I want to get to around 200-300 of each. That should keep me busy a while.
It says 1 per minute, but it's gonna be seconds, meaning more than 60 pigs an hour. ;-)

Well pigs are a goal for me (and cows as well), as I find boring just harvest - store - wait for price - load - drive - sell - repeat. But feeding my little beloved piggies, that has a meaning. Well as much of a meaning as virtual pigs in a videogame can have, of course. :-D
ErwinR55 wrote: You will say differently when you reach the 10.000. When doing corn harvest, I run down the combines with the 59000L trailer with 2 tractors, each time I had to directly dump it into the pigs pen I needed to sell a bunch of pigses, otherwise they would grow too large in numbers. They breed like mad at that time :P
Needed 60 ha per day to cover to keep up with the pigfood only. Next to that I also have 500 cows and 350 sheep to take care of. Kept me busy enough :mrgreen:
We'll see when I get there. Yesterday I got to 7 600 pigs. Remember I'm playing on Lawfolds and the fields here are huge. All of them combined have 270 ha. I don't own them all, I own like 170 ha and got merged fields 22-25 giving me 61 ha. That's 1 200 000 liters of corn in one harvest. ;-)
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

masterplan wrote: We'll see when I get there. Yesterday I got to 7 600 pigs. Remember I'm playing on Lawfolds and the fields here are huge. All of them combined have 270 ha. I don't own them all, I own like 170 ha and got merged fields 22-25 giving me 61 ha. That's 1 200 000 liters of corn in one harvest. ;-)
I have the same on Chellington, the bottom fields together are 66.84 ha in total. That's for corn
Then I use the top fields together for another 27ha for barely+straw

Other fields are for the other crops and grass.

I dunno about Lawfolds, but Chellington fields are not nice and square, so it takes me ALOT of babysitting everyone to keep them going on all pieces.
I did straight out the border edges of the map, but all the inner parts are not perfect.

Also, I have 2 fields combined together where the AI is doing nothing but ruining things, so I have to avoid those parts. Kinda of a letdown after manually ploughing that whole field to get it AI approved, but somehow the game won't let it run fine. So after this discovery I kinda left the map alone (and the game) till Westbridge hills came out :)
PS4 player
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

I have, when I played GTA5 and participated in triathlon. I was pressing the button nonstop for more than 30 minutes. Those were crazy times.
Yes, I remember that last one..I attempted it twice before I finally finished.The first time I realized how long it was, and quit, because I didn't feel like doing it at the time. The next time, I was literally on the last part where you have to run, and I accidentally hit the quit button(which was ridiculously easy, just hit down on the d-pad, if I remember correctly, no confirmation or anything..Just one button). Then the third time I finally beat it. Needless to say, I know the pain. Probably part of the reason I have never bought more than 120 cows.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Guess you guys never played a torture scene in Metal Gear Solid on the hardest difficulty. Doing the thriatlon in GTA was easy, you could even just pause the game in between to take a rest :)
PS4 player
masterplan

Post by masterplan »

ErwinR55 wrote: I have the same on Chellington, the bottom fields together are 66.84 ha in total. That's for corn
Then I use the top fields together for another 27ha for barely+straw

Other fields are for the other crops and grass.

I dunno about Lawfolds, but Chellington fields are not nice and square, so it takes me ALOT of babysitting everyone to keep them going on all pieces.
I did straight out the border edges of the map, but all the inner parts are not perfect.

Also, I have 2 fields combined together where the AI is doing nothing but ruining things, so I have to avoid those parts. Kinda of a letdown after manually ploughing that whole field to get it AI approved, but somehow the game won't let it run fine. So after this discovery I kinda left the map alone (and the game) till Westbridge hills came out :)
Lawfolds is actually quite AI-friendly. You just need to do some edges yourself and then they go with a minor correction after they're finished. ;-)
There's also not much field merging possible on Lawfolds. Just the initial fields 28-31 which 11 ha when merged, the middle fields 22-25 (61 ha). That's what I got. Also fields 13-15 can be merged as vell as 18-20, but I'm not there yet. :-)
FS22 @ Xbox Series X | waiting for a cool mod map :biggrin2:
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

I was talking about the 2 fields here that I combined, but the AI doesn't work at all there. For the rest Chellington is pretty okay with AI, but just know I have to do the rounds myself afterwards cause nothin is square.

viewtopic.php?f=940&t=103877&p=863483&h ... on#p850304

Lawfolds I don't really like as a map. Certainly not now Westbridge is available :)
PS4 player