Mod Contest mods?

Guil

Re: Mod Contest mods?

Post by Guil »

Davo79 wrote:
Apparently you guys need clarification. So I'll do my best. There are several other sites in which you can get mods from. Notice I said the official mod hub, not a third party hub. So once again it proves you guys can't read or understand what's written quite plainly. I never said make all mods available for both. Only the ones submitted to Giants alone. But then again according to some on here you can't talk sense into me.
You're on a fine line between trolling and not. Go take a break and get over it. It is the way it is. If you keep derailing threads I'll take further action.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Ok Guild solved the problem while i tried to formulate an answer, but i think its better this way :smileynew:
Thank you Guil *thumbsup*
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

A little revolution now and then is good for the world population .
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

garyst wrote:I really couldn't care less about voting, just wish we wouldn't have to wait about another month to be able to play with bsm's Massey Ferguson pack.
^^Word^^ I think watching the preview video has ruined the game for me. :biggrin2:

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the amazing mods that are about to drop. I may even go back over to the dark-side and buy me another PC... If only it weren't for that dang money and my lack of it.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
ChrisAn

Post by ChrisAn »

fenixguy wrote:
garyst wrote:I really couldn't care less about voting, just wish we wouldn't have to wait about another month to be able to play with bsm's Massey Ferguson pack.
^^Word^^ I think watching the preview video has ruined the game for me. :biggrin2:

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the amazing mods that are about to drop. I may even go back over to the dark-side and buy me another PC... If only it weren't for that dang money and my lack of it.
I don't wanna sound like a broken record and this isn't the place for this either but you can build a pc that is comparable to consoles for 500$. Heck if you live in the us you most definitely can do it for under 400
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

After watching the videos I know which mod I would want to vote for, if I am allowed (console user). But I highly doubt it will come to console, I would vote for it because it is exactly the type of mod I want in my game.

Even though BSM are a good modding crew and have made many good mods I will not be voting for the Massey Ferguson pack because for 1, I am not a Massey Ferguson fan and for 2, I think we already have way too many tractors in the game that all do the same thing. Don't take me wrong, their entry looks amazing for what it is, it's just not for me.

As a console users i realise that we will probably never see most of mods from the competition, but once you have tasted 'the forbidden fruit' you want more, it's human nature. So please don't think that all console users are ungrateful, because we are not.
Mattxjs

Post by Mattxjs »

I don't think console players should be allowed to vote for modcontest mods having had no chance to test them. I very much doubt this is possible, as anyone can come on the FS website and vote for a mod, but the way I see it is that someone could win a prize in the modcontest because half of their votes came from people on console, just because the modder said they would release it for console. What if the modder just said that to just get votes and was not true to their word and never released it for console? In my opinion this is immoral for the other contestants in the contest. Obviously we will probably not be able to see who was from console voting for what but still, votes from console people count as votes. I personally do plan to bring my TW pack to console, but as of right now only just getting back into modding for 17 as my interest in the game has picked up again I have no idea what the process is to making a mod console ready. As someone who has not yet made a mod for console I can even see modders potentially getting quite frustrated with people on console saying they would vote for a mod without even knowing what it is like ingame and in my opinion this could potentially even deter people from converting their mods to console.

This may come across as harsh or whatever but it's just my personal two cents. I do not mean to offend anyone but as a native English speaker I have trouble getting my point across without seeming malicious about it.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I can't wait to see what mods come out for PC either :biggrin2:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Mattxjs wrote:I personally do plan to bring my TW pack to console,
is your TW pack in the contest? if it is good luck to you. and if you do bring it to consoles Thanks for doing that for us. enjoy your day
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Is there a video on this TW pack?
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

will we be able to download the mods to test them or will the voting be based on youtube videos? i personally think this conversation has been headed in the wrong direction since like page 2. whether or not the mods get released to console isn't in our control, but we should all be thankful for the people who took countless hours out of their lives and created them for us to enjoy. my hat is off to all you for making my farming experience better
Gaming PC
Mattxjs

Post by Mattxjs »

lefe1 wrote:
Mattxjs wrote:I personally do plan to bring my TW pack to console,
is your TW pack in the contest? if it is good luck to you. and if you do bring it to consoles Thanks for doing that for us. enjoy your day
Yes, on my update page for mobhub it has been approved. I always planned to bring it to consoles, I would just appreciate if everyone on console didn't just vote on still solely for the reason of "well if he says it will be on console I will just give it a vote" :)

BigC92 wrote:Is there a video on this TW pack?
I had a few clips filmed but in the end the video would not have been up to the quality I wanted