Predict a Winner

thumbwiz

Predict a Winner

Post by thumbwiz »

So far we have several maps, and all types of equipment. But...we only ever had one season.
From what I've read in the description and seen in the video, I think the seasons mod will be a game changer.
I predict it will be the winner. And if we are lucky, it will become DLC and also be available for consoles.

Ok, enough of that, it's done downloading.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
fenixguy

Re: Predict a Winner

Post by fenixguy »

MF pack
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

I follow fenixguy
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

MF pack... and deep down inside De Terra Italica..

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

If the soil mod was an entry I would predict a win for that.
Otherwise it has to be the seasons mod.
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

MF pack is just too glorious.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

I agree the MF pack looks glorious. Personally I like using bigger tools to get the job done. Win or not, we have some amazing mods to play with. It's like Christmas came early this year!
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Masseymoi

Post by Masseymoi »

MF pack or De Terra Italia too .
XBOX ONE S - Who Dat Who Der Ranch

- French console player -
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

and....Seasons I have not yet voted on...awaiting a response to a question posed in another thread..

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
pigpen

Post by pigpen »

I will have to go with the Deere 6250R. SamN is a really good modder.
Alienware PC.
masseyharris

Post by masseyharris »

Seasons - there are many great mods in the contest, but Seasons looks like a real game changer.
garyst

Post by garyst »

The AgriCAD pack is by far my favorite and the one I am most hopeful someday makes its way to consoles. Second favorite is the Massey Ferguson pack.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

let me add SEASONS to my list with BSM's MF pack and the INSANELY beautiful De Terra Italica

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Okay, so I didn't even want to look at the Seasons mod because I figured it would make me want to burn my xbox at the stake... But I said, "hey, I'll give it a look just to see what all the fuss is about." :shock: :neutralnew:

Whether or not this mod wins, this is the direction the game should be heading. This is the depth I've wanted since I discovered Farm Sim. I've always tried to "imitate" the seasons on my own, but this is it. I think this is one of the most innovative mods that I have ever seen. Soilmod is cool, old tractors are awesome, realistic maps are great... but until you have to worry whether or not you have enough feed to last through winter, or if you can get crops in the ground before the weather changes; this game is just a game, not a simulator. Sure there are countless other things that could be incorporated into a farming sim, but just reading the description makes me long to play this version of the game. I don't want to worry about every single real-life thing in a game (bugs, disease, drought, flood), but a yearly cycle is so elementary in growing crops. There's a fine line between a relaxing simulator that's enjoyable and one that's a chore. To me, this one is a step in the right direction.

I have a lot of questions, many of which are probably answered elsewhere on this forum. But I look forward to seeing how this one plays out not only in the contest, but in everyone's games. I'm sure they'll be a ton of YouTube videos on it soon.

**goes to google.com. Searches "best gaming PC under $500"...**
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Everyone is a winner, I'd say the challenger sprayer, iron I remember from YouTube, the cab moves up and down