Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
theSeb

Re: Next dlc

Post by theSeb »

RODHA wrote:
Mobias wrote:The seasons mod is something I can see being implemented into FS-19 when it comes out next year. I'd be pleasantly surprised if they release it for the current game on console. Presumably even in its current form it will need a lot of tweaking and fine tuning once it gets released into the wild. Its the sort of thing that will need multiple patches and they're not going to do that for the consoles (since both MS and Sony charge £££ to put a patch out)
I also think just like you say. Seaons is too complicated for being a mod in consoles.
It should have been worked on a lot before it is %100 compatible with consoles.
Personally I would prefer it to be a feature in FS19 instead of a possibly problematic mod in FS17.
It has been worked on a lot and it works perfectly for the most part, apart from a few minor bugs that are not game breaking, until you start introducing other game changing mods. ;) These are compatibility issues that we will resolve, or work with the modder to resolve, but the console is much a more controlled environment than the PC, so it actually makes it simpler to implement something like Seasons on the console.

Have a little faith in us. *thumbsup* :hi:

Perhaps it is too complicated for console players. I don't have an answer to that.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

theSeb wrote:Have a little faith in us. *thumbsup* :hi:

Perhaps it is too complicated for console players. I don't have an answer to that.
I'm not sure if I've been misunderstood.

I meant that as this mod has a lot of functionality in it and as consoles have way too much restrictions and rules and stuff to deal with (as far as we know) it would be more difficult to put seasons into consoles as a mod than implementing it into the base game. And that doesn't mean you can't do it or I don't believe you can, it just means that this much trouble might wouldn't worth going for it.

But if you, it would be much much appreciated then you could ever imagine. Especially on the console side as we don't get that much exciting stuff very often.
PS5 / FS22
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

RODHA wrote:
theSeb wrote:Have a little faith in us. *thumbsup* :hi:

I'm not sure if I've been misunderstood.

I meant that as this mod has a lot of functionality in it and as consoles have way too much restrictions and rules and stuff to deal with (as far as we know) it would be more difficult to put seasons into consoles as a mod than implementing it into the base game. And that doesn't mean you can't do it or I don't believe you can, it just means that this much trouble might wouldn't worth going for it.

But if you, it would be much much appreciated then you could ever imagine. Especially on the console side as we don't get that much exciting stuff very often.
Don't worry. I know exactly what you mean. :coolnew:
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Who's going to mod a snowball canon
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss please
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer