Next dlc

RODHA

Re: Next dlc

Post by RODHA »

Smith Modding wrote:Maybe itll be Claas. Thst or itll be one of the last DLCs. Or not at all :hmm: I never bought any DLCs. But I do want to buy the Big Bud
Perfect *thumbsup* you get paid for the mods you create but you don't spend that money on the same company that paid you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: full throttle against capitalism :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jokes aside, I really would like to use your mods. You are one of the most active modders in the forum if not the most active one.
Did you release any mods for consoles yet? I looked into the modhub for your mods but couldn't find. It might be me though. I just couldn't find any.
PS5 / FS22
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

They aren't released as I'm having a bit of trouble on it. Soon I'm hoping though *thumbsup* It's mostly me being me and screwing stuff up on accident :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ok. Then I'll be waiting for your mods with high hopes *thumbsup* I'm quite sure you'll live up to my expectations because as I said you are an active user and you know general expectations. Thank you in advance *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

No prob *thumbsup* I'm hoping everyone enjoys them :hi:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Blindvieh

Post by Blindvieh »

Marketing Claas says, in an interviev in a Garman gamersmagazine, the 3D Modelle are given to Giants but we have to wait till 2018.

sorry, bad english but school was a long time ago
20cm tief, 90° im Winkel.......Ehret die Scholle die dich nähret :hi:
XB1 NormalErdling
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

I predicted Kubota a long time ago and I am sticking with it. Great Plains, Kverneland and Vicon are all in the game. They are all owned by Kubota.
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

I am going to go out on a limb and say Giants will have a specific map that has the seasons mod built in.
Blindvieh

Post by Blindvieh »

can a dlc bring seasons on xbox and ps4 ore have the mod too many scripte

Edit: sorry,i haven'r see that you already gave the answer in another thread :confusednew:
20cm tief, 90° im Winkel.......Ehret die Scholle die dich nähret :hi:
XB1 NormalErdling
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Tuurboclaw wrote:I am going to go out on a limb and say Giants will have a specific map that has the seasons mod built in.
I'll believe it when I see it but.... *thumbsup*
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Tuurboclaw wrote:I am going to go out on a limb and say Giants will have a specific map that has the seasons mod built in.
this is what I was thinking too :ubergeek:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

redglasses wrote:
this is what I was thinking too :ubergeek:
Bjornholm or whatever it was
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

The seasons mod is something I can see being implemented into FS-19 when it comes out next year. I'd be pleasantly surprised if they release it for the current game on console. Presumably even in its current form it will need a lot of tweaking and fine tuning once it gets released into the wild. Its the sort of thing that will need multiple patches and they're not going to do that for the consoles (since both MS and Sony charge £££ to put a patch out)
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Smith Modding wrote:They aren't released as I'm having a bit of trouble on it. Soon I'm hoping though *thumbsup* It's mostly me being me and screwing stuff up on accident :lol:
Oh boy your talking about screwing up, ik a certain auto mechanics shop did so to us, couple days ago in matter a fact... Sorry, i hope you figure it out man.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Mobias wrote:The seasons mod is something I can see being implemented into FS-19 when it comes out next year. I'd be pleasantly surprised if they release it for the current game on console. Presumably even in its current form it will need a lot of tweaking and fine tuning once it gets released into the wild. Its the sort of thing that will need multiple patches and they're not going to do that for the consoles (since both MS and Sony charge £££ to put a patch out)
I also think just like you say. Seaons is too complicated for being a mod in consoles.
It should have been worked on a lot before it is %100 compatible with consoles.
Personally I would prefer it to be a feature in FS19 instead of a possibly problematic mod in FS17.
PS5 / FS22
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

I don't think the basics in seasons would be hard to put on consoles. They could certainly handle it. The basic scenery, time of year to plant & harvest, animal and economic impacts. I would think that is very doable.

I think this mod is a fantastic addition to the game. I am sure Giants will work it into the base game at some point. At least some of it.